View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How you lakkerer the car

Text automatically translated from: Norwegian to: English
    Translated text
    Sometimes so the car needs for ålakkeres. You may have received an annoying scratch, or durett and simply feel that it is time to run around in a nyfarge. We have found some good advice to those, who contemplate etfargeskifte.

What you need

For the first, so you need time. Masses avtid. To paint the car takes namely a long time, and you are going to have to væretålmodig. Haste is lastverk, and it can clearly be seen påresultatet.
    Original text
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Water Injection

Not quite finished yet, but to help with reducing exhaust temperatures & a little with the charge cooling, the latest addition to my car is water Injection, this shouldalso once proven allow a little more horsepower, around 525BHP, safely

The tank and pump are in the boot, with the solenoid and nozzle on the boost pipe (taped in place for now)

Name:  IMG_1776.jpg
Views: 925
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_1775.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  80.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_1774.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  69.0 KB

The system ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rolling Road with Turbo

Ok Just back from a quick power run on John Sleath's Rolling Road.

I am being conservative for a while and just running 1bar boost (I must be getting old), but still getting decent numbers..

473BHP & 460lb ft

Name:  Neil fly.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  95.1 KB

And here it is compared to the run without the turbo

Name:  neil fly 2.jpg
Views: 1261
Size:  93.6 KB
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. On The Road Again

Well Finally its back on the road - only 16months after the head gasket went.

OK no turbo installed at the moment, but its on the road - MOT passed without issue Yesterday, that despite having a small number plare on the front and a speedo that was reading 4x road speed - I had forgotten to change the number plate and to re-calibrate the speedo for the new trigger wheel..

Car drives well on the new ECU, just a bit of hunting at idle speed to sort out from a driving point ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rolling Road Video

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast