Hi!
I just joined the club. I´m a Finnish guy who has liked the Stratos since the 70´s. I´m trying to get a replica because the original ones are far too expensive . I´ve been studying how to get a replica Stratos registered in Finland. It seems to be guite difficult. But as far as I know the car should have been registered before 1.1.1990 and its should have been registered as it was made by a car factory (for example Hawk, Lister Bell etc.) It can´t be registered as a Lancia, Fiat, Alfa or something else coming from the donor car. Hope You got the idea.
An other issue is the money. I´m not able to pay a lot of the car. I´m thinking that my limit is somewhere at 20 k£. Is it possible, I don´t know. Some years ago there were some cars available at about that price, but I guess prices have gone up.
What I´m looking for is: A car which is or has been registered in a EU-country. It has a V6 engine, an Alfa 3.0 or 2.5 primarily. The car doesn´t have to be in good condition, but it should be a complete car. We can do reparations here.
I have given myself a couple of years to fulfill my dream of a "Stratos" of my own. So I hope to find some kind of a projectcar to make my dream come true.
I will be reading these sites every now and then to look if there is or will be anything available for me.

Viljam