PDA

View Full Version : It passed!

][\/][ajor
24-08-2012, 23:33
The car passed it's MOT after a little tweaking of the headlights http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/27-thumb.gif

Last one expired March 2008

I must spend some time with the family this weekend, I must spend some time with the family this weekend, I must spend some time with the family this weekend

ProtoTipo
25-08-2012, 08:37
Well done Steve.
I think you must keep calling me when I'm out? Only I'm never out!

Cadami
25-08-2012, 09:51
Excellent news Steve, still time to get out and enjoy it before the weather turns. Oh! It's just turned again :-(

Monte76
25-08-2012, 23:11
Well done, I know what that feels like, I just love the fact we can just jump in anytime we like, turn the key and off we go. Certainly makes all those hours working in the garage worthwhile, I would'nt swap it for anything else.

Have fun and happy motoring,

Vince.

][\/][ajor
26-08-2012, 12:56
Well done, I know what that feels like, I just love the fact we can just jump in anytime we like, turn the key and off we go. Certainly makes all those hours working in the garage worthwhile, I would'nt swap it for anything else.

Have fun and happy motoring,

Vince.

Thanks but still got plenty to do to bring it back to it's former glory....new headlining, new carpets, new brakes, geometry set up, set the tappets up, new cam belt, doors to re-allign, better glass fitment, rewire the front clam, new brake servo, 5 stud hubs and coffin spokes, install better air flow to cabin, spray front clam area black after tyding up, engine out to repaint chassis and engine parts, respray (what colour??)...and many many more but that's part of the enjoyment...2 years me thinks :D