PDA

View Full Version : Padua Italy

ölmännchen
01-10-2012, 20:28
hello everybody,
I `am going to Padua-Italy,the biggest market for parts and cars in Italy,date 26.okt.till 28.okt.
Is anyone visiting this market also.Please let me know,so we can meet for a coffee or a stratos-talk.
I ám interested in any contact of stratosdrivers,live in germany and i bought PIM `s Hawk.
Thanks for looking and joining me to contact.
Bye for now and we will met at Padua-Trade.
Ölmännchen

ölmännchen
01-11-2012, 20:46
Hello,
I am back again from Padua-Fair.Only 1 Stratos but not for sale.New magnesium rims 12x15 and 8x15 for 6000,00€,brandnew 4valve head(did not ask the price).Sorry,but there were no more parts
for Stratos on sale.

hello everybody,
I `am going to Padua-Italy,the biggest market for parts and cars in Italy,date 26.okt.till 28.okt.
Is anyone visiting this market also.Please let me know,so we can meet for a coffee or a stratos-talk.
I ám interested in any contact of stratosdrivers,live in germany and i bought PIM `s Hawk.
Thanks for looking and joining me to contact.
Bye for now and we will met at Padua-Trade.
Ölmännchen

Allora#2
01-11-2012, 21:46
Here some pictures from Padua!
you can see also the only one Stratos.
http://www.carsfromitaly.info/thread.php?threadid=73893&sid=

Monte76
01-11-2012, 21:50
I've been told that original 24v engines are worth in the region of 100k Euros, I'd heard rumours of new 24v heads being produced, good to hear they actually exist.

I'm all for it as long as all these new parts keep those great rally cars running in historic events around the world.

Vince.

JoHaKalintsch
15-11-2012, 09:59
Hallo "Ölmännchen" !

Dem "Ö" und dem "ä" zufolge bist Du Deutscher, so kann ich auch in dieser Sprache schreiben.
Ich habe mich gestern als Mitglied registriert.

Grund:
Ich bereite mich seit nunmehr 5 Jahren auf mein Stratos-Replika-Projekt vor. Dazu habe ich alle für den Bau notwendigen Teile in diesen
5 Jahren weltweit eingekauft. Gefehlt hat bis dato nur das Hawk-Kit. Vor ca. 14 Tagen habe ich ein Hawk-Kit in England gekauft (Titel auf ebay "unstarted Hawk-Kit").
Geliefert wurde es Montag dieser Woche. Jetzt geht es an den Zusammen-/Aufbau.

Wäre schön, wenn wir miteinander kommunizieren könnten. Meine email-Adresse: johann.kalintsch(at)swst.volksbank.at

Grüße aus Österreich

Johann Kalintsch

Nunmehr geht es

Translated the best I can : (The Slug)

Hello "Oil man"!
According to the "Ö" and the "ä", you're German, so I can write in this language.
I registered yesterday as a member.

Reason:
I am preparing for now 5 years on my Stratos replica project. I have all the parts necessary for the construction in these
5 Years bought all over the world. Has been lacking up to now only the Hawk Kit. Approx. 14 days ago I bought a hawk Kit in England (title on ebay "unstarted Hawk Kit").
Delivered it was Monday of this week. Now it goes to the assembling / building.

Would be nice if we could communicate with each other. My email address: johann.kalintsch(at)swst.volksbank.at

Greetings from Austria

Johann Kalintsch

Now it goes

ChrisCar6
16-11-2012, 03:06
Guten Tag und wellcomen!

Allora#2
16-11-2012, 09:37
Hi Johann,

welcome here to all this Stratos maniacs! :)
you purchased this:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/251168114262?nma=true&si=yuAbzpK6AxR98gk8iJaFmihAHBc%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true#ht_2228wt_1344
is that correct?

Saluti Enzo

JoHaKalintsch
16-11-2012, 11:57
Hi all members !

Thank you for welcome me at this forum.

Yes Enzo, I bought the car in GB. It is RHD, but I will convert to LHD.

Regards

Johann