PDA

View Full Version : Good news over at Lister Bell

turbonutter
05-10-2012, 18:22
Just seen on the ListerBell Website that their first car has passed IVA.

http://www.listerbell.com/news/78-news/94-first-iva-pass

Good Work Craig!

STR_Strat
05-10-2012, 20:26
Good work indeed. Looking forward to a full day in the garage tomorrow so now even more motivated to get on with it:D

Marko
08-10-2012, 10:01
Well done Craig, I'm sure the first of many.

The car looks stunning.

john
08-10-2012, 13:24
He probably would not want to say it himself, but I think Craigs experience with getting built cars through IVA in the past has led to him designing the LB with the test in mind.
After all the hard work of building no-one wants to go through a load of stress and dodges to get their car on the road.
All the effort building up to this point has now proved worth it. It can't have been easy. Well done!

turbonutter
11-10-2012, 11:16
Well done Craig, I'm sure the first of many.

The car looks stunning.

Craig has been busy recently - On his site I see he has just announced a second STR that has passed IVA - 1st Time!

Well done Craig :)

http://www.listerbell.com/news/78-news/95-second-iva-pass

STR_Strat
11-10-2012, 12:02
Brilliant well done Craig. So frustrating being stuck in Denmark every week, it's added months to my build:( but at least I know the IVA shouldn't be too daunting and list of things to do is getting shorter:D

john
11-10-2012, 14:38
So who's next?
Hint: Not me!

The Slug
11-10-2012, 15:33
STR_Strat, thats who my money on..........

john
11-10-2012, 15:54
Not you then, Ian?
So near yet so far?

The Slug
11-10-2012, 21:43
Not you then, Ian?
So near yet so far?

You have no idea John..........lol

Jeff
11-10-2012, 23:47
You have no idea John..........lol

We all do it Ian, even when we know we doing it and try not to do it. I thought I'd have mine done in two years. it's over two and a half so far.....

turbonutter
09-11-2012, 09:25
Is anyone going to hazard a guess as to when their STR will be ready for IVA?
Hopefully it will be soon so that we can see it on the road next year:D

STR_Strat
09-11-2012, 19:38
Spring (2013) is my guess, but that will be with the bare minimum of extras, so no roof vent, light pods, spoilers etc. It will probably be plain white but that depends on if i can source the decals or not. To be honest given that I have been working away all year 6 to 9 months to complete one would not be unrealistic assuming funds are available of course! Mine is running and will hopefully fit the driveshafts this weekend (I wouldn't dream of trying a quick run up and down the street of course officer) most of the electrical stuff is sorted, then it's just a matter of finishing the bodywork and the interior. I don't see a problem for the summer.

turbonutter
10-11-2012, 15:25
That sounds like a reasonable time scale, as many of us know, its the little finishing touches that take the time!

Hope the drive shafts get fitted OK & you manage to move the car under its own power, (only up and down the drive of course);)