PDA

View Full Version : I am a new member.....and looking for some parts

JoHaKalintsch
16-11-2012, 12:16
Hello !

I am new at this forum.

My name is Johann Kalintsch, I am at home in Austria.

I bought a three weeks ago a unstarted Hawk-Kit in GB (offered on ebay). It´s a RHD-Kit.
I am very happy to get the kit. Many extra parts were included. I want to convert to a LHD-Car.

But .... not included are the anti roll bar-kits (front /rear).
Also I need a dashboard and instrument tray (I think the correct name is binnacle or so) for a LHD-drive car.

Does anyone sell these parts (new or used) ????

All other parts are necessary to build the car are present.

Sorry for my English....hope you unterstand all I mean !

Regards

Johann

Marcolino
16-11-2012, 12:51
Hi Johann,

do you need the GP 4 or the Stradale dashboard?

I ordered a LHD Stradale dashboard including the ally fascia last week from Gerry! But i need it for the Prototipo.

Marcus

Guy Mayers
16-11-2012, 18:39
If anyone is struggling to translate English to German and vice versa please let me know - I'm sure my partner can help!

Guy

Allora#2
16-11-2012, 19:12
Hi Guy,
we make a test you write in german
Johann and Marcolino in english
and i in italian than we see what the translation translated! ;):):D:o

Guy Mayers
16-11-2012, 22:22
Unfortunately I can't write in German Enzo - I'd need my partner to do that! When we were in Turin for the Centenary celebrations we had an alternator failure and ended up getting towed to the "Arsenale" where we were surrounded by enthusiastic Italian soldiers. I spoke (almost) no Italian and they didn't speak any English! But one of them was fluent in German so Andrea translated German to English, English to German and the soldier German to Italian and so on for a couple of hours whilst I checked wiring etc!

We're going to be in Cologne in a couple of weeks but unfortunately on too tight a schedule to get down to you even though you're not that far away!

Cheers

Guy

Allora#2
16-11-2012, 22:42
come on too tight make no joke i am only 18 miles from Cologne!
Saluti Enzo

Guy Mayers
17-11-2012, 00:34
We'll make more time next time Enzo - we fly in late on Friday and out early on Sunday, its a family gathering, memorial for Andrea's father who passed away last year and grandmother the year before that. Possible Christmas Market in Krefeld before the evening meal!

Cheers

Guy