PDA

View Full Version : Classified section for the forum?

The Slug
10-10-2013, 00:16
Sorry to all that were trying to access the site tonight, but the update went wrong and I had to raise a support call to get it fixed..... but all back up now and working and with a new version.

I need to ask if you would like a dedicated Classified section where you can put up for sale items with a photo and description etc, we all must have items to sell and even visitors would be able to buy direct off the forum and pay.

Please vote at the top of the first page, results in 30 days.

ChrisCar6
10-10-2013, 00:25
Different from the Buy & Sell we have already?
Are you suggesting a payment via the site, Paypal sort of thing?

The Slug
10-10-2013, 00:49
Have a look at this (http://www.planet-9.com/classifieds.php) page it will give you an idea of what you could do with it.
Its a bit like having eBay built into the forum but without the bidding, costs are about the same as eBay as well...

davehanman
12-10-2013, 04:32
I think it's a great idea, as long as it's a simple process to post up items for sale (it's nice if photos can be "dragged and dropped" if it's possible to set up that way)

ChrisCar6
09-11-2013, 14:42
Will you get time to set this up Ian?
I've spotted a few things that could go on sale.

The Slug
11-11-2013, 01:09
Thanks to the 19 people who voted.

The result was in favour so if you look at the tabs across the top of the page, after "Shop" you will see "Classifieds"

Two sections at the moment "Cars for Sale" and "Parts for Sale"
I have added an example for you to see, (Tongue in cheek, but seriously if you want to give me £100K get in touch I'm sure I can fill it with fuel for You)....

Chris have a look and a go and see how you get on....

If we don't like it then we don't have to use it do we...

The Slug
16-11-2013, 00:23
I have now fixed the cost glitch so you can see the correct price in the For Sale section,
If you would like another section adding just add.