PDA

View Full Version : Hello from UK

DJW
04-05-2014, 17:43
Long time admirer of the Stratos and particularly impressed by the Lister Bell version.

After experiencing not being able to fit in a GT40 rep due to 6ft height, I wanted to make sure I can fit in a Stratos OK.

I did enquire with the factory a few months, but they didn't have a car at a build stage where I could try sitting in it.

Well, have just come back from Stoneleigh Kit show , where LB had a clients car on it stand. They kindly let me sit in the car and woohoo fitted. Even better , I was told it was one of the early kits and the latest one has a seating position 20mm lower :)

After an expensive episode trying to build an Ultima, I realise I haven't the time or patience to build a car myself, so would have to consider a pre built one (factory built or second hand)

current car is a Lotus Evora S, so intrigued by people discussing using the same Toyota engine. Christ, if you added the supercharger too the car would be ballistic :)

anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'll be trawling the threads for more info, to make sure a Stratos is viable for the near future

cheers Dave

ChrisCar6
04-05-2014, 23:47
Hello & welcome!

The Slug
06-05-2014, 09:36
Hi DJW, I'm up in Nuneaton if your passing your welcome to have another sit etc in mine and a look round if your passing one weekend/evening.

DJW
08-05-2014, 22:39
Hi DJW, I'm up in Nuneaton if your passing your welcome to have another sit etc in mine and a look round if your passing one weekend/evening.

wow, that would be excellent :). Very kind of you.

cheers Dave

The Slug
08-05-2014, 22:49
Your welcome.