PDA

View Full Version : Dolomite hillclimb

ölmännchen
17-06-2014, 20:12
hello,here some more pictures of our dolomite-tour with the stratos.
If you are fond to come with us next year,contact me,we will have a very great time.Two or more stratos at the rallye and the tour in the dolomites.that ill be very great.Nice little hotel at the countryside is only 55 € including half board.

maxlouis
17-06-2014, 23:01
Wow - amazing! Is that the SP24 that goes through San Michael and Castelrotto down to Bolzano?

If you are fond to come with us next year,contact me,we will have a very great time.Two or more stratos at the rallye and the tour in the dolomites.that ill be very great.Nice little hotel at the countryside is only 55 € including half board.

ProtoTipo
18-06-2014, 08:59
On days like these...

LM mic
18-06-2014, 12:08
Very Very nice trip indeed
Will really think about to join you for next year ( just remind me that with some PM !); and if I do not have a Rally car to use will come with my camper as " rallye assistance replica " !!! LOL

The Slug
18-06-2014, 16:37
I like what you tow....... thats one upmanship.....!

LM mic
18-06-2014, 19:27
That was the turbine helicopter 2 seats I built in 2007 !!!
Very enjoying built for 3 years but flying it was more than "HOULALA!!!" so I swap it for another 4 wheel project you know !!! Am more confident driving on tracks than in air LOL

Unfortunatly this small copper have been very fun to fly in the Dolomites to have somme nice pics of all these stratos replicas !!! never mind I will follow them with the camper !!!

Stratie.fr
05-08-2014, 19:31
Hello Reimond

Nice pictures in Dolomite with your Beautiful Alitalia 75 liviered Stratos
maybe I could join you and others stratos friends next year with mine which it will be completed soon by John

regards
Frederic

ölmännchen
05-08-2014, 20:44
Hello Reimond

Nice pictures in Dolomite with your Beautiful Alitalia 75 liviered Stratos
maybe I could join you and others stratos friends next year with mine which it will be completed soon by John

regards
Frederic

HELLO Frederic,
nice to hear,that one more stratosfan will come with me next year for the Sandro Munari >Meeting and the funride athe Dolomite-mountains.
Let `s Keep us in contcat.
Bye Reimund(Ölmännchen)

Stratie.fr
06-08-2014, 10:21
Hi REIMUND

That sounds great!
That will be an amazing journey and an great moment in Sandro Munari Meeting and the funride in Dolomite mountains with you and more stratos fellows!
Maybe my friend John who is rebuilding my car in England will be happy and able to come with us in this great trip!
it is not so far from my Home in South of France, and on the way of Monte Carlo Roads and Turini col what we planned to do with Him and my refurbished car!

We are keeping in contact for further organization

Bye Frederic

red5
12-08-2014, 21:56

Car and scenery look great. Id love to join you next year but I don't get my kit until Jan/Feb so think it might have to be 2016!!