PDA

View Full Version : Ciao everybody!

lucduc76
11-07-2014, 07:37
Ciao a tutti!

my name is Luca from Turin, Italy.
I am a huge Strato's enthusiast and i am planning (finally) the build of a replica!
Still not sure if it Will be a LB or a Hawk , and no Idea on how to get the italian homologation, but I cannot dei without having a Strato's in my garage!

i am pretty sure I Will Find a lot of nice tips on the forum!

ciao!

Luca

Guy Mayers
11-07-2014, 08:23
Welcome to the forum Luca and good luck with your plans! I'm sure you'll find a way to get whichever kit you buy registered in Italy, there are some already seen for sale there!

Guy

ölmännchen
11-07-2014, 21:19
Welcome to the forum Luca and good luck with your plans! I'm sure you'll find a way to get whichever kit you buy registered in Italy, there are some already seen for sale there!

Guy

Ciao Luca,
I have a Hawk-Stratos-Replica.If you whould like to met me at the fair in Padua in October please let me know.It will be very nice to meet you at the
mostra scambio.In September I will go to Imola,should we met there?.
Keep me informed about your plans and good luck for your project.

Reimondo from germany.

lucduc76
11-07-2014, 22:34
It would be very nice to meet some owners like you Reimondo and have a look at the car!
no planes for Padua and Imola, but I'll send you my contacts via PM and if I can we'll meet!
ciao!

The Slug
13-07-2014, 12:48
Welcome to the Club Luca, you will find the members full of useful information no matter which car you decide on having.
Enjoy.