PDA

View Full Version : HUGE pic of LM mic's Porsche

threep
25-08-2014, 12:36
Hi there,

I am frequently seeing a huge pic of LM mic's Porsche 907 replica filling the whole post window obscuring all the text below (except where someone is replying with quote, then the quote is ordered on top of the picture!). It's not his avatar pic, the car is pointing to the right.

This is one post where I see this phenomena:
http://www.stratosec.com/Forum/showthread.php/2065-164-12v-electrical-connections-Corse-loom/page8
Post #72

I see it with different users, not just ChrisCar6.

i'm using an iPad if that makes any difference. Anyone else seeing the same? I'll have to go search how to do a screen capture if you want more info.

Cheers.

threep
25-08-2014, 12:38
Hi there,

I am frequently seeing a huge pic of LM mic's Porsche 907 replica filling the whole post window obscuring all the text below (except where someone is replying with quote, then the quote is ordered on top of the picture!). It's not his avatar pic, the car is pointing to the right.

This is one post where I see this phenomena:
http://www.stratosec.com/Forum/showthread.php/2065-164-12v-electrical-connections-Corse-loom/page8
Post #72

I see it with different users, not just ChrisCar6.

i'm using an iPad if that makes any difference. Anyone else seeing the same? I'll have to go search how to do a screen capture if you want more info.

Cheers.

Wow, even my own post above has the problem. Can anyone even read this or does it just affect me???

Jeff
25-08-2014, 16:14
I don't seem to be suffering for anything like that, yet.

LM mic
25-08-2014, 17:15
Me too ,no problemm of any sort at all ?????
Have not done any thing these days there ??? just replying normally to 2 threads ????
Have tried too with another (wife ) PC and everything normal ???????????????

Ian ????

ChrisCar6
25-08-2014, 21:19
No, nothing like that here on my ipad either.

threep
25-08-2014, 21:34
Not seeing the huge pic anymore in this thread, will keep checking elsewhere. Very odd.

Fingers
26-08-2014, 04:44
I have had that in the past once or twice, but usually navigating away and coming back has sorted it. Reset your ipad and try again?