PDA

View Full Version : Windscreen question!

Allora#2
17-03-2015, 08:21
Windscreen Non-Heated like the Original!

screen group buy...!!!!

if i need one, will the windscreen from the club also fit in an Allora!
or i need an Original one?
did Hawk have his own?
Corse also his own?
and Lister Bell?

what are the different and can they fit with each other :confused:

The Slug
17-03-2015, 08:29
I have just sold the last non-heated screen...... but I guess we could get some more if demand was there we still have 4 heated screens.

Our screens will fit current Listerbell and Hawk, not sure on the Allora. I have been told that with a little work it will fit the Corse as well, not that I have tried it.

They also fit the Originals, and were tested in an original car prior to the final tooling being made.

Hope that helps.

Allora#2
17-03-2015, 09:00
Thank's Ian,

OK, than Hawk and Lister Bell use the Original measurements!

Stuart Gross build the ALLORA In the 1980s, i am sure he take an Original windscreen
so the group buy screen will fit also in an Allora.
It comes the day i make the test, i mean i need to make it. :(

saluti Enzo

The Slug
17-03-2015, 10:50
I can't comment on the original measurements, besides I don't know them, but I know the screens fit both Hawk and LB.
Craig will tell you better than I can with regards to the Allora Enzo.

If its a fit then you know where to come buying next time..lol

Sando
17-03-2015, 13:33
Be careful. The Allora was based on a crash repaired shell and may have slight differences. As said Craig will be best placed to give you the full details.
There have been a few threads on this before and what will and won't fit, have search on windscreens
Rob

hollytree
17-03-2015, 19:12
The unheated screen my Corse bits came with fitted quite well into the aperture.
I bought a heated screen from Ian and that has taken quite a lot of building up on the back of the screen as the curvature is slightly different and it would not sit flat.

I did a good job, bonded it in and then managed to cut through the heating tapes. Dont ask!!!!