PDA

View Full Version : Spray shop

GrahamH
30-06-2015, 23:07
Can anyone recommend paint shop in Surrey and Hampshire area as good as Paramount used to be. Shame Paramount has closed its doors as a lot of experience painting and doing body fit on the stratos kits, invaluable experience.

Any recommendations welcome. Need stripes on my car so great if the body shop is used to this and motorsport type paint schemes.
Thanks

ProtoTipo
01-07-2015, 08:05
Hi Graham,

There's Chris C. on this forum.
Or the people that Dave Hanman used for his original works car.

davehanman
01-07-2015, 09:22
Can anyone recommend paint shop in Surrey and Hampshire area as good as Paramount used to be. Shame Paramount has closed its doors as a lot of experience painting and doing body fit on the stratos kits, invaluable experience.

Any recommendations welcome. Need stripes on my car so great if the body shop is used to this and motorsport type paint schemes.
Thanks

I would thoroughly recommend Nigel Baker at Kingswell coachworks in Battle http://kingswellcoachworks.tel
Nigel did my Safari car with a massive attention to detail on the artwork, using historic photos. He's also just done Gerry's track day car and did an amazing job over what was, originally, a terribly blistered paint finish, as well as Gerry's Giro car. They do the paint for CKL Developments, who are based opposite their unit, so are used to producing "pre patinated" and concourse finishes if you so require.

David

GrahamH
01-07-2015, 19:37
Many thanks guys . Thanks Dave for the info , I will take a look at them. I've seen Gerrys Giro car and that looks pretty damn good, so I would be happy with that quality for my car for sure.
Hoping to get it painted in the next few months. Need to pull my finger out and do the last bits.
Thanks again