PDA

View Full Version : Off topic but.....

catswhiskers
16-11-2011, 10:27
One for John H really because I know he's got the 'hots' for her. Guess who I had a drink with last night, prior to my forthcoming appearance on 5th gear. ;-)

Mick

Bernard
16-11-2011, 13:38
YOU JAMMY GIT WORRALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

always thought that she is one foxy girl.................. and in my dreams ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from a sad old GIT

P

NoCorseChris
16-11-2011, 13:49
When is it going out on air Mick?

strat6v
16-11-2011, 14:02
Sneaky Michael, VERY sneaky, pinching my girl like that!

Must say VBH is rather lovely!

catswhiskers
16-11-2011, 17:52
Well guys, glad you like it.
To be honest, it was nothing to do with Stratos at all. I was competing in a 'half night' road rally run by Loughborough car club and when we signed on at the start, there were camera crews all over. It appears that Fifth Gear had booked an entry for Vicki to navigate for some guy (didn't get his name surprisingly enough) They are doing a feature on road rallying in a future programme and that was the reason for all the cameras. They were out at several time controls through the night too filming. I've no idea how much will get shown but it will be broadcast in the next 4 weeks on their Friday night slot.
Now I really shouldn't say this but I bet they don't show the bit where she 'boffed' up her dinner all over the marshal at one of the time controls ;-)
Although she, and the marshal did have a laugh about it at the finish.
All in all, a good night out.

Mick