PDA

View Full Version : Surplus Spares For Sale

Guy Mayers
07-02-2016, 18:37
After completing the steering column modification this weekend I've got the following items spare that I no longer have any need for:

Triumph Herald/Spitfire Universal Joint £20 - It's this type http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRIUMPH-Spitfire-Herald-GT6-Vitese-Lotus-Elan-LOWER-STEERING-U-JOINT-Upgrade-/191724111484?hash=item2ca3a5c67c:g:bPkAAOSwhcJWGmDx

Fiat X19 intermediate shafts - selection at £5 each and two with roller bearings fitted at £15 each (You'd need to fabricate a bearing carrier but these offer much less resistance than the alloy block method)

Couple of MGF collapsible steering columns £15 each (modify using Fiat UJ's?) One Sold Now. One left

A hybrid intermediate collapsible column (IVA compliant) with a Fiat UJ at the upper end and Triumph Herald/Spitfire at the bottom that's ONLY suitable for left hand drive cars. Sold.

A complete pair of used Fiat 850 rear lights SOLD
Door edge lights £15 a pair (you'd need to make a recess in the doors to take these original items)

Pair of door lock mechanisms - £15

Pair of door lock knobs - £10

Fiat X19 battery cable - £15 (it's a long one that'll reach from the starter motor on an Alfa V6 to a battery in the front of the car with a cut off switch anywhere you want to put it!).

Drop me a PM? Cheers

Guy