PDA

View Full Version : Hello,just joined from aberystwyth

sheds
29-02-2016, 23:22
Hi,just joined and from aberystwyth, i have a blue lancia stratos which my father will Edwards build,i lost my father in November 2013.Due to work commitments i haven't had much time to use the car,but things are settling down now and im looking forward to use and show dads hard work in future meetings.9283

Guy Mayers
01-03-2016, 00:33
Hi Gareth, welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're getting the chance to appreciate the hard work your Dad went through and I'm sure that he'd want you to enjoy it!

There's a Garage Day coming up at Phil Dolby's place in a couple of weeks and the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show at the beginning of May?

Both possible outings, come say hi to us all!

Guy

ProtoTipo
01-03-2016, 08:15
Hi Gareth,

Great to see the car's still in the family, and I hope you do get to use it this year.
It must be all the more special to you now?

Bernard
01-03-2016, 08:21
Hi Gareth, welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're getting the chance to appreciate the hard work your Dad went through and I'm sure that he'd want you to enjoy it!

There's a Garage Day coming up at Phil Dolby's place in a couple of weeks and the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show at the beginning of May?

Both possible outings, come say hi to us all!

Guy

Hi Gareth
You are welcome to the Garage Day............. That's the worst way to get a Strato's.......... Go and drive it for your Dad, I am sure he would be proud !
Cheers
Phil

Steve C
01-03-2016, 16:24
Welcome Gareth, Mel and I are just over the past Lake Vyrnwy from you if you fancy a drive out.

Steve

Media
03-03-2016, 21:46
Welcome Gareth, Mel and I are just over the past Lake Vyrnwy from you if you fancy a drive out.

Croeso Gareth

Well done, nice to see you driving your father's car. I will be going to Stoneleigh this year, hope you can come along and see the other cars on display. If you fancy a run in the car anytime, then call down for a cup of tea.

Geraint

kolynos
05-03-2016, 00:16
Hi Gareth: About time you joined us!,its good to see the car out and being used again.
Tudor..