PDA

View Full Version : Stratos-World -Meeting 2016

ölmännchen
01-03-2016, 19:16
Hello to all Stratos-fans,
in june is a world-Stratos-Meeting in Biella(Italy)located between Milano and Turino.
For more informations please contact WWW.Lanciastratos.com.
I will go there with my Hawk,anybody coming with me.Enzo??

Bernard
01-03-2016, 20:11
Will we need an invite as most of us have replica cars ????

Allora#2
02-03-2016, 07:23
Hello to all Stratos-fans,
in june is a world-Stratos-Meeting in Biella(Italy)located between Milano and Turino.
For more informations please contact WWW.Lanciastratos.com.
I will go there with my Hawk,anybody coming with me.Enzo??

Ciao Raimund, are you sure we are welcome with replicas? :confused:

Bernard
02-03-2016, 07:47
Ciao Raimund, are you sure we are welcome with replicas? :confused:

Hi Enzo / Raimund

... I know that "some" people would NOT welcome us.......... however if we are invited by the organiser that would be different matter

Phil

Redline
14-03-2016, 08:56
I'll ask the question.....

Hi guys,

There are a fair few (UK and European) members of the Stratos Enthusiasts Club (http://www.stratosec.com/) some with kit Stratos cars, some with real Stratos cars, who would be interested in attending. Would it be appropriate for us to be there with some of our cars? Perhaps you could extend the invitation to our club if that was acceptable?

One of our cars was here (http://lanciastratos.com/news/en/courses-historiques/rally-targa-florio-2830-maggio-2015-324/)…

Many thanks for putting this excellent idea together, let me know about our attendance..

cheers

Mark

Redline
14-03-2016, 21:00
and the answer is......

Dear Lancia Stratos owner,

100 days to the World Stratos Meeting in Biella, our website www.worldstratosmeeting.com (http://www.worldstratosmeeting.com/) is now online and inscriptions have started.

As only the first 50 cars will be accepted, return the attached document at your earliest convenience to secure your entry. For those willing also to take part to the Rally Lana as myself, please fill up the form mentioning RALLY LANA STORICO and the rally organiser will contact you directly.

If you enter 2 or more Stratos please fill up a file per car.

Looking forward to seeing you on June 24th!

Erik COMAS

Via Repubblica, 39
I-13900 BIELLA
ITALIA
+39 34 755 25 079
www.LanciaStratos.com (http://www.lanciastratos.com/)

Redline
14-03-2016, 22:06
And the bit of the form that asks for 'Eventuale HTP N.' is asking if you have a Historical Technical Passport as described by this note from MSA.

Being ever the optimist, I'm thinking that perhaps kits are acceptable. Best bet is to ask though....

Mark

ölmännchen
19-03-2016, 18:49
Hi guy´s

sorry but we are not welcome.I had contact with the organization and the answer is NO.Only original Stratos are wellcome.
Michel and me will go there for a Report and Pictures,and we will leave our hawks at home.
But there is a other possibility in Carvarzere(the hometown of Sandro Munari).In June there is a Rallyemeeting with about 80 Rallyecars.It will be the 3rd

time for me to go there.Anyone interested to come with me.We will have lunch with Sandro and in the afternoon we will race at ADRIA-RACEWAY for about 1 hour.

Saluti ölmännchen

ducatiman
19-03-2016, 19:20
I'm seriously considering going..........................

Stratie.fr
23-03-2016, 09:20
Hi guy´s

sorry but we are not welcome.I had contact with the organization and the answer is NO.Only original Stratos are wellcome.
Michel and me will go there for a Report and Pictures,and we will leave our hawks at home.
But there is a other possibility in Carvarzere(the hometown of Sandro Munari).In June there is a Rallyemeeting with about 80 Rallyecars.It will be the 3rd

time for me to go there.Anyone interested to come with me.We will have lunch with Sandro and in the afternoon we will race at ADRIA-RACEWAY for about 1 hour.

Saluti ölmännchen

It's a pity that only owners of original stratos are welcome at this event in Biella organized by Erick Comas!
A bit elitist...and not sure there is 50 real stratos in entry list at all!!

And maybe it's better to go in Cavarzere Rally for driving our replicas ...and cherry on the cake: have a lunch with Sandro Munari!!
I'm also seriously considering going in this great event!
Reimund, Have you more informations about this meeting ( date, entry etc)

Frederic

Bernard
23-03-2016, 10:14
As you say Frederic "its a pity" and "a bit elitist" ........... it has been a long saga ........ many people have tried to make a connection with owners and clubs of original cars.......probably not worth pursuing (IMHO)..........however carry on the pursuit if you wish
Cheers and good luck
Phil

ProtoTipo
23-03-2016, 10:20
There's a couple on this forum that we already have a connection with.

ölmännchen
23-03-2016, 19:48
Hi Frederic,

we have to wait for about 2 month,the inscriptionform will be available at the end of may.For mor Information you can take a look to www.motoringclassicclub.it.
If you whoud like to come with us,I can make a Reservation for our 2 Stratos,because there are only 80 cars at the Rallye.

We will Keep in contact.

Ölmännchen(Reimund)

It's a pity that only owners of original stratos are welcome at this event in Biella organized by Erick Comas!
A bit elitist...and not sure there is 50 real stratos in entry list at all!!

And maybe it's better to go in Cavarzere Rally for driving our replicas ...and cherry on the cake: have a lunch with Sandro Munari!!
I'm also seriously considering going in this great event!
Reimund, Have you more informations about this meeting ( date, entry etc)

Frederic

Stratie.fr
23-03-2016, 22:17
Hi Reimund
That sounds great!
I would like to join you with my car and I thank you so much if you make a reservation for our both cars!
keep in touch and PM me if you have more informations or need details for inscription
Frederic

ölmännchen
18-06-2016, 19:53
Hi to all members,

only 7 days to go for the World-Stratos-Meeting in Biella.Micheal and me are going to watch this Event.Any other member of the Club also.Please let us know,so we can meet in Biella for smalltalk and fun
Bye for now Reimund.

LM mic
19-06-2016, 07:45
Please do Pics as much as you can and coming back post them !!!!:rolleyes: