PDA

View Full Version : X1/9s and donor parts

StruanR
31-05-2016, 10:09
Enough donor parts and a Fiat or two left over... (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-X1-9-3-For-The-Price-of-1-/152109329540?)
Donor parts are at silly prices nowadays...
Struan

Stratos Fear
31-05-2016, 10:32
The door handles alone from 3 cars would be worth a third of the £1800 - and the overcenter catches would bump that up towards the £1k - then there are the handbrakes, steering columns and stalks ........... (seems a shame to cannibalise them !)

LPH_UK
31-05-2016, 11:40
I got 2 brand new door handles with a pair of new locks and keys (as they didn't match) and a brand new bonnet / boot release handle for the £338. Which I didn't think was too bad considering they were new and comparing them to the price of donor bits.

LM mic
31-05-2016, 12:00
The door handles alone from 3 cars would be worth a third of the £1800 - and the overcenter catches would bump that up towards the £1k - then there are the handbrakes, steering columns and stalks ........... (seems a shame to cannibalise them !)

Absolute right calculations !!!
Plus the non ridiculous amount when selling all others Fiat bits even at low prices to sell everything quickly
Seems to be at awell know TV serie !!! LOL :rolleyes:

Any takers with me... but must own a long long trailor and ..... an "abandonned factory hangar " to store those during dismantling !!!!RELOL ;):D

Just for info
There in France there is no more at all Fiat X1/9 parts potential vendors ( professional or private ) door handles , steering column , handbrake
even at crazy prices !!!! and since 16 monthes ( or hidden by owners expecting price increase !!!!!!! now they do know what they sell !!!!))