PDA

View Full Version : Translator

The Slug
12-06-2016, 02:59
Hello All,

As we get more and more member from overseas we need a way for thoses people to read whats going on and vice versa.
So to that end I have started the process of getting an translator to work and you will see this with the different flags on the main page, and other areas.

CURRENTLY IT IS NOT FINISHED AND THEREFORE WILL GIVE YOU AN ERROR IF YOU CLICK ON A FLAG.

As soon as it finished it should automatically translate any one of the 53 languages for you.

Ian

The Slug
13-06-2016, 02:24
Ok Folks so the translator is finished,

It did not quite work as I had hoped!!

The French forum is still in French, I thought it would translate that to English but you can't win them all!!

So if you now click on the flag that you want, it will translate the whole forum into that language along with the page you're looking at.
How good the translation is I have no idea, I struggle to type in English, so those that can read another language please try it and let me know.

It won't be perfect but so long as you get the general understanding I guess.

Thanks
Ian

LM mic
13-06-2016, 07:36
Flags are really very small !!!
Is there the french one ? can see it ?

I tried to use Spanish ;
All forum seems to be more or less in aggood translation form
On the French forum there is one thread ;http://www.stratosec.com/Forum/showthread.php/3551-Bonjour-%C3%A0-tous?language=es
this one is translated in a terrible 1/2 french mixed with 1/2 Spanish !!!!!! ????????

STR_Strat
13-06-2016, 08:37
The French flag is the 16th from the left

LM mic
13-06-2016, 09:02
The French flag is the 16th from the left

Ouuuuupsss ! was not plenty "awake" this morning !!:rolleyes:
Thanks mate:D