PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours of Le Mans

LM mic
19-06-2016, 09:48
Are they some Le mans fans ??
Am watching the race since yesterday 3 oclock ( allday all night with computers + TV etc etc !!!!!
Nice race this year and hard competitionin beetwen the 3 big manufacturers !!!
Toyota is leading with the 2 cars at 9.42 h this morning
Hope they win !!!!

1/ because the team who is in charge of those prototype is old friends ORECA french boys !!:)

2/ All LB owners of TOYSTRAT could advertise ;" Powered by Le mans winner engine " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL :rolleyes: :eek:

LM mic
19-06-2016, 09:51
Could be a nice "Replica kit " !!!!
Any takers ????? LOL

Wait wait !! Race is not finished !!!
5 hours to go !!!!! ( the longuest ones !!!!)

strat24v
19-06-2016, 09:59
I had suggested something like a group c car to Craig, something on the lines of Fran Hall's machine which I quite like (bodywork anyway, forget the chassis).

Fingers
19-06-2016, 09:59
I'd definitely watch if it was televised here, we're lucky to even get any updates on the evening news, and that's only because there are a couple of Kiwi's driving. Up until they started we wouldn't hear anything, you'd have to look online.

LM mic
19-06-2016, 10:19
I had suggested something like a group c car to Craig, something on the lines of Fran Hall's machine which I quite like (bodywork anyway, forget the chassis).

Chhhhhhhuuuuuuutttttttttttt !!!!!!! This could be a dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

LM mic
19-06-2016, 10:25
I'd definitely watch if it was televised here, we're lucky to even get any updates on the evening news, and that's only because there are a couple of Kiwi's driving. Up until they started we wouldn't hear anything, you'd have to look online.

hello Paul
You have ther the official site :https://myaco.lemans.org/
But they say Live and in fact there are live comments ( in english if you want too) and very few intersting images ( sometime nise replays )of the track due to the club organiser sold the TV rights to
EUROSPORT
if you have this channel ( even the US oR UK channel ) they are giving all race in live !!!!! very very nice to watch !!!

Sando
19-06-2016, 11:20
Quest Channel in the UK have been doing hour long updates and live slots throughout the race.
on now if anyone sees this

LM mic
19-06-2016, 11:31
Hey Sando ; next year You need to live the race directly there with me !!!! :o

Sando
19-06-2016, 11:38
Hope to soon Michel.
Wanted to do the Classic this year but the extended family holiday got in the way!
....Happy wife, happy life..

LM mic
19-06-2016, 12:04
I promise you that we will organise something very important and nice in 2018 for Next le mans classic
I will be at Shelton during this year le mans classic !!! bring your tv !!!:rolleyes:

LM mic
19-06-2016, 14:33
Less than 28 mn to go !!
Big year !!!!!big race !!!

Many friends winning in every category !!!
all team mecanics and ingineers at TOYOTA
all team and drivers At ALPINE
my good mate BOURDAIS at FORD !!!!

LM mic
19-06-2016, 15:10
Wooooooouuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Incredible !!!!
on the last 3 mn the Toyota leading the race since so many hours have a missing connection onto the hybtid sytem and the Porsche Win !!!
Incredible Le mans race ; this is why I love it !!!