PDA

View Full Version : Passion of Power

Skelly
22-07-2016, 01:14
Have been invited to Passion of Power car show at Tatton Park on 20 21 August.

If anyone is interested i will see if we could get a club stand.

Skelly

Darkspeed
22-07-2016, 10:54
The Oulton Park Gold Cup event is also a good one to attend. Free entry for clubs classics - I would have thought the SEC would be there especially with the Classic Rally stage area over the weekend as well as the classic racing events.

I do the organising for the Gold Cup for the Ginetta Owners Club and assist with the organising for the Tatton events in June and August which are nice days out and have the ability to meet up but are static.

If anyone wants to join us on the Ginetta stand at the Gold Cup with their Stratos you would be welcome - all I would need in the next week or so is a name, car and registration detail - and a post address before the event to send the tickets to.

If as a SEC you wish to organise a stand at the OGC I can let you have the organisers contact details.

Apologies Skelly for the slight thread hijack

Darkspeed
28-07-2016, 12:32
As we will have one SEC member hopefully joining us (GOC) at the Gold Cup (apart from me) I thought I would hijack and bump this post again and make the offer again for anyone wanting to attend the Oulton Gold Cup.

Not sure what the score is for you competition biased owners to register for a run around the rally "stage" area but it may be a possibility in the future if its an event the club would like to participate at.

I think the Tatton Passion of Power tickets have now been sent out so that one is probably closed. Not sure if Ginetta Jowsey is coming along to Oulton but I know he is at Tatton does Stratos Jowsey fancy the Gold Cup?

Andrew