PDA

View Full Version : Andy Mort Memorial Event

john
08-08-2016, 22:20
I received the following email from 2300 Club.
This event would seem like an ideal run out for a Stratos or two.
I still don't have anything I can take so thought I would post it up here for anyone interested::

The 2300 Club invites you to join us on the Andy Mort Tour on the 22nd October
View this email in your browser
Dear John

Following on from the successful Janet Lancaster Memorial Run in October 2015, the 2300 Club are planning a similar event in memory of former club member Andy Mort, who sadly died on the Mull Rally in 2015.

The event will be called the "Andy Mort Tour" and will take place on the 22nd October 2016 and is a gentle run around Lancashire / Yorkshire. It is not a timed or competitive event and is classed by the MSA as a ‘Touring Assembly’ – for the layman that is code ‘for a leisurely scenic run in the country on proper Tarmac roads.’ … so no need for roll cages, sump guards, etc! There will be prizes for the correct route as well as best turned out car etc etc. The navigation is via Tulips from a supplied Road Book.

Regulations are available HERE. The Entry form is available HERE. If you are nervous about clicking on links in unsolicited email (as you should be!), then you can open a web browser and visit 2300club.org and you will see the links on the homepage to download these documents.

In the meantime a few preliminary details to whet your appetite are here:

Start & Finish venue will be the Best Western Mytton Fold Hotel (BB6 8AB)
Morning route will be approximately 70 miles
Lunch halt at Hawes (approx. 1 Hour)
Afternoon route will be approximately 70 miles
To round off the day a few ‘driving tests’ will be performed at the finish venue.

The Entry Fee is £50 (for a vehicle with 2 occupants) which will include a light breakfast and buffet style super at the finish venue
All makes and types of vehicles are welcome
If you'd like to take part, please download the Regulations and Entry Form and submit them to ensure you reserve your place and keep an eye on the 2300club.org website for further details of what will surely be a fantastic day out

Email from the 2300 Club. Apologies if you don't want to receive this sort of mail from us. A long time ago (probably before 2011!), you subscribed to a mailing list at www.2300club.org or www.tourmull.org with this email address. If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, then please just click on the 'unsubscribe from this list' link at the bottom of the page

Copyright © 2016 2300 Club, All rights reserved.
A long time ago (probably before 2011!), you subscribed to a mailing list at www.2300club.org or www.tourmull.org with this email address.

Our mailing address is:
2300 Club
Hawthorne Court, New Road
Warwick, CV35 8JB
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book