PDA

View Full Version : Completed LB kits near Newark?

ah_sprite
29-09-2016, 17:58
Hi all,

It's a while since I posted here! Since selling my Hawk (big mistake!), I've been trying to avoid looking at Lister Bell builds on here, but I don't think I can stay away for much longer!
I have arranged to go to LB tomorrow (Fri 30th) to have a look at what they've got there, but wondered if there was anyone around the Notts area that has a completed car (or nearly completed car) I could have a look at? Have asked Rob (ironman) but sadly he's not around at the moment.

I know it's short notice but if anyone might be around, it would be great to have a look!

Cheers
Richard

strat24v
29-09-2016, 20:33
I knew it wouldn't be long.....

ah_sprite
29-09-2016, 20:40
Oops...!

red5
29-09-2016, 23:53
Hi Richard
I will be at home tomorrow afternoon from around 2 if that's any good to you, I'm near J24 of the M1. I have a LB about 80% complete. You're more than welcome to pop round on your way back, let me know.
Cheers Nick

The Slug
30-09-2016, 18:51
How are you getting on then Nick?

Not seen any pics for a while or have I just missed them... Whats the update?

red5
30-09-2016, 23:10
Hi Ian
My build is coming along, I'd like to say I hope to get it to iva before the end of this year, however, I'm sure I said that this time last year!
I'll have to update my build thread, haven't done it for a couple of months, I'll get some pics up next week.

Hopefully I will catch up with you next year once I have the car finished and I'll be able to return the favour and take you out for a blast ��