PDA

View Full Version : lister bell / toyota v6

Moff1966
06-11-2016, 00:31
Hi Guy's new to site , I'm looking to purchase a lister bell kit with a toyota v6 for use in OZ , toyota gear more available in oz . Has anyone had experience in this build up. What should I be looking at from a config point of view?

LM mic
06-11-2016, 07:47
Hello and welcome to the forum !
There are many different threads talking about installation of Toy V6 in LB chassis

One started by Ironman there;
http://www.stratosec.com/Forum/showthread.php/2840-Toyostrat

the member is detailing all process of installation with a lot of interesting pics
But probably with your actual status of "free user " you wouldn't be able to reach those pics ?

There are also many others threads open with similar builts
Just browse into "user builts " section and you will discover tons of very usefull informations

ironman523
12-11-2016, 00:15
Hello, welcome to the forum, I have recently completed a LB with Toyota 2GR-FE V6 motor in England. My build is documented in the Listerbell section which you probably won't be able to access unless you join. If you want to know more you can Personal Message me and we can communicate via email
cheers
Rob

ChrisH
04-09-2017, 05:56
Hi Guy's new to site , I'm looking to purchase a lister bell kit with a toyota v6 for use in OZ , toyota gear more available in oz . Has anyone had experience in this build up. What should I be looking at from a config point of view?

Hiya. Also in oz and my LB should be ready for shipment at the end of October. I gave gad it in order for over 18 months and will be going to visit LB next month. PM me if you wish to chat and happy to assist with any questions you have. Chris H

Fingers
04-09-2017, 07:03
I believe there's been a Toyota powered Lister Bell in Oz for a few years now, you may be able to get in touch with the owner through Lister Bell. I've done the same for a few people here in NZ and had a few through to look at my car. I believe it's been useful for them to talk to someone directly with the local experience of building one.

gp4124
07-09-2017, 04:21
Good to see more & more Aussies on here now.
Yes there is a Toyota powered LB that resides in Canberra, that has been doing the rally sprint series in Sydney for a couple of years now. (Motor is currently out of the car)
It was one of the first with a Toyota motor I think.

From the knowledge I have no full LB Kit has being registered in OZ, but that is all changing soon :D
There are several versions floating around Australia, some with rego some without.
Problem here is every state & territory has different rules.

Cheers
Chris