10-12-2016, 09:04
ITBs?
https://www.motormag.com.au/reviews/1612/lancia-stratos-review

Longtimefan
10-12-2016, 10:11
Genuine RHD???

Guy Mayers
10-12-2016, 15:06
Not from the factory! Must have been converted somewhere!

ProtoTipo
11-12-2016, 07:57
Genuine RHD???

Can't believe I didn't spot that!

'Think it might be a Hawk (long clock, but with short clocks) binnacle?

ProtoTipo
11-12-2016, 07:58
'Think it might be a Hawk (long clock, but with short clocks) binnacle?

'Just the dash, not the whole car.

Longtimefan
11-12-2016, 09:29
The floor has been lowered on the right hand side?? (Penultimate photo and interior shot)

ProtoTipo
11-12-2016, 10:12
The floor has been lowered on the right hand side?? (Penultimate photo and interior shot)

You're right.

Whilst the mods might be to the horror of some purists, at least this is a original Stratos being used.
So many of them must be investments parked up and gathering dust, which is sad.

Guy Mayers
11-12-2016, 10:27
Got to be one of Gerry's dashes - the fascia panel doesn't have a deep lip, there's a diagonal lip on the right side and the lower panel is symmetrical (no bulge where the headlight switch is. I note it's got an X19 gear knob and handbrake gaiter too?
Yeah, purists are going to hate it but it's out there being used so hats off to the owner!

LM mic
11-12-2016, 10:54
Really I scratch my head in reading the estimate value .... 500 000 .... !!!!
Nowadays those things are going to be so crazy !!!and specially watching this car ?????

In another hand also when i read ;
LIKE:
Hugely accelerative, plentiful torque, great forward visibility, that shape
DISLIKE: Rear visibility, stone chips, peeling paint, squeaks, creaks ... but, hey, who cares

What will be the feeling of this tester if by chance he had to drive Ironman523 (Rob) wonderfullcar !!!!!
300 hp or so , more shiny red beautifully painted you die , dreaming inside trim etc etc !!!
so as he is stating .....but hey , it's only a replica :rolleyes:I will reply him ... hey who cares

Ok yes ; I know it's the real deal but really want to know ; if you got the money will you acquire this blu car ????:confused:

ironman523
11-12-2016, 15:21
Ok yes ; I know it's the real deal but really want to know ; if you got the money will you acquire this blu car ????:confused:[/QUOTE]

I can honestly say....HELL NO :-)..... Things have moved on thanks to Listerbell.

LM mic
11-12-2016, 17:17
Ok yes ; I know it's the real deal but really want to know ; if you got the money will you acquire this blu car ????:confused:

I can honestly say....HELL NO :-)..... Things have moved on thanks to Listerbell.[/QUOTE]

;););););):cool: !!!!!!!!!