PDA

View Full Version : hello from Italy!

markrR3nton
23-12-2016, 12:58
Goodmorning Everybody,

I just joined this community and i'd like to introduce myself,
?m Luca, i live in South Italy and i'm a "Lancista" since when i was a kid. I own a replica 037 that i built by myself when i was 25yo. I'd like to get a strato's replica in the next future (maybe trading or selling my cars)... i had the pleasure to ride an ex gr. 4 stratos from Biella last year and my mind melted...;) unfortunately i don't have the money to get a real one :p ...

Stratos Fear
26-12-2016, 12:38
Hi Luca - welcome to the Forum. Very few of us can afford the real thing but a number of us have built or are building replicas so there is plenty of useful information on this site about this. There are a couple of good UK based Stratos replica kit manufacturers and plenty of people willing to give advice. Good luck with your plans

Peter C

Rotor1
29-12-2016, 14:00
Welcome Luca! You couldn't be in a better place; with so much information and very helpful members you are definitely in the right place, enjoy!:)

Robert
02-01-2017, 07:55
meilleurs vœux 2017 luca;),i am a new stratos owner too(since july 2016)and i leave in France near coni,turino...i have a friend of mine who have a real gr 4 Alitalia,and he was in biella...luca real stratos and English replicas are very very close...