PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in lincolnshire

Andrew johnson
23-04-2017, 23:15
Hi we live in louth and i would like to suprise and get him a lift to his school prom in june in a statos if anyone can help i would pay expenses
thanks
andy

The Slug
24-04-2017, 14:26
I did this for someone in Rugby....

You should have seen peoples faces when we turned up, the local press had him standing in front of the car, well worth the effort just to see his face when he saw what he was arriving in.!!

Andrew johnson
24-04-2017, 23:02
Hi nuneaton is a long way i dont surpose you could do it i would pay petrol and you would make my little boy very happy

turbonutter
24-04-2017, 23:24
What Date are you wanting this done?

ironman523
25-04-2017, 04:14
PM sent

Andrew johnson
25-04-2017, 23:18
Hi neil sorry for the late reply i had to go to school to get the date and time for his prom it is on friday 30 th of june between 6 pm and 7pm
many thanks
andy

turbonutter
25-04-2017, 23:27
Hi neil sorry for the late reply i had to go to school to get the date and time for his prom it is on friday 30 th of june between 6 pm and 7pm
many thanks
andy

Hi Andy,

Most likely I will be back at work in Shanghai then, so sorry I won't be available..

cheers
Neil

Andrew johnson
25-04-2017, 23:46
Hi
thats a shame you car looks gr8 can you let me know the next time you are taking it out me and luke would love to see it in action or perhaps the next time you are at blyton we could come along and blag a ride
cheers
andy

turbonutter
26-04-2017, 00:42
Hi
thats a shame you car looks gr8 can you let me know the next time you are taking it out me and luke would love to see it in action or perhaps the next time you are at blyton we could come along and blag a ride
cheers
andy

I plan to be at stonleigh on monday, but thats not really action.... and at the curborough sprint on june the 15th - nothing else planned at present, but I am sure I will be somewhere in the next 2 months - first I need to get the Water Injection mapped and the boost control tweaked at low rpm & for a touch more boost to get the power back to 500.....

The Slug
26-04-2017, 22:31
They have upped the entry list for Curborough Neil now they know your going, bringing out the McLaren's and 6R4's to compete against you...lol

turbonutter
27-04-2017, 07:36
They have upped the entry list for Curborough Neil now they know your going, bringing out the McLaren's and 6R4's to compete against you...lol
I'd better get on with my 4WD upgrade then 😉

turbonutter
11-07-2017, 18:02
Hi
cheers
andy

I wasn't here for the Prom night, but Am here now and will be at Blyton on this Sunday (16th)