PDA

View Full Version : New member introduction

Neil63
26-04-2017, 17:36
Hi just thought I would say hello from Neil63 (born 63😎)
joined forum as will need lots of help and advice as I start my build. I have built various rally cars from bare shells including peugeot 205/106 and restored a Capri 3.0s which I am now selling so fairly technically and mechanically minded. Will be at Stoneleigh on Sunday and placing deposit on Lister STR kit. Planning on Alfa 3.2 on throttle bodies but will be doing lots of research between now and kit delivery next year. Thinking Stradale interior with GP4 round arches rather than GP4 rally spec. Will be starting to collect those X19 bits once I fully understand from Lister what's needed and what can be bought along with purchasing the Alfa car
looking forward to meeting some great people.

Lancialulu
26-04-2017, 19:51
Welcome Neil.

Hopefully I will have my Transformer Gp4 round arch Stradale Interior Strato's rep at Stoneleigh on Sunday so you can compare and contrast with the more radical showings of other folks cars!

Tim

Neil63
27-04-2017, 02:17
Thanks Tim
It would be great to catch up Sunday and understand different builds along with experiences, pros & cons etc.
Regards
Neil

red5
27-04-2017, 14:02
Welcome Neil

Where in Derby are you? Im in Kegworth so not that far away.

I will hopefully be at Stoneleigh on Sunday, blue Lister Bell with Alfa 3.0.

Cheers Nick

LPH_UK
27-04-2017, 14:15
Welcome to the madhouse.

If you need to see a car 'in-build' let me know. I'm not to far away - near Ashby de la Zouch. I did the same with Nick's car and it helped me lots.

Neil63
27-04-2017, 17:26
Nick
I am at Chellaston so very close
Cheers
Neil

Neil63
27-04-2017, 17:28
Welcome to the madhouse.

If you need to see a car 'in-build' let me know. I'm not to far away - near Ashby de la Zouch. I did the same with Nick's car and it helped me lots.
Thanks I definitely take you up on the offer. I am in Chellaston so nice and local
Cheers
Neil