PDA

View Full Version : New main Site

The Slug
12-12-2011, 03:35
I have published a new main site, some pages still need to be created but it is fresh, and more upto date.

Let me know if you find anything not working.

Thanks

Ian :p

jeffdavison
12-12-2011, 06:58
Nicely done. Can't wait for full content.

JD

The Slug
12-12-2011, 09:28
Nicely done. Can't wait for full content.

JD

WELL YOU MAY HAVE TOO....LOL

There is a section called "Members" No rude comments pls...!
If anyone would like to do a little write up on there car, and send me some pics I will make a and page for you..

The Shop will be up and working when we know what we have left, price's etc, and I can find the time to sort out the paypal or you will have to buy each item on its own...!

Trackdays and motorsport.....please send in any news you may have before during or after the event, anything that is worth looking at Stratos or not.

Enjoy.

Bernard
12-12-2011, 15:15
LURVE the front cover Photo !!!!!................. LOL.................... Ta very much !

Bernard

tipo158
12-12-2011, 15:30
So far so good, a little surprized when I logged in, I had to refresh, then the new screen came up, looks great. Why would anyone make rude comments about a members section (snicker, snicker, snicker).

The Slug
12-12-2011, 17:23
LURVE the front cover Photo !!!!!................. LOL.................... Ta very much !

Bernard

See the better the photos the better the site....!!!!

Have to say it fitted in really well

catswhiskers
12-12-2011, 20:32
Well done Ian, Love the new opening page. Gives new visitors a great idea what we are about.

Mick

turbonutter
12-12-2011, 23:00

Bernard

I was waiting for your comment..... The new home page looks much better & now your car is the star:)

Good Work Ian:)

carol
12-12-2011, 23:49

Bernard

How much did that cost you Phil???? to get ian to put your car on the front cover ? a passenger ride up Prescott circuit next year maybe?????

carol

The Slug
12-12-2011, 23:51
Neil how about being the first "Member"......?

The Slug
12-12-2011, 23:51
How much did that cost you Phil???? to get ian to put your car on the front cover ? a passenger ride up Prescott circuit next year maybe?????

carol

Hell never thought about that Carol...!

turbonutter
13-12-2011, 00:20
Neil how about being the first "Member"......?

PM & email sent..........