PDA

View Full Version : Lister Bell active?

Patriq
09-07-2017, 19:10
Hi all!

I was active on the old Supersite.
Since, I haven't been active. Mostly because I hoped it would become legal to register amateur built vehicles in Norway.

It now recently have become!
I therefore two months ago e-mailed Lister Bell, and then again a month ago using an alternative e-mail address, and inquired about delivery time from order and how the different 'packs' of parts could be ordered and split to include lesser parts.

I've received no reply. I also tried to call them last week, only to be forwarder directly to an answering service without any signals going through first.

Is Lister Bell still in business...?

/Patriq - Norway

john
09-07-2017, 19:49
Very much so Patriq!
They are also very, very busy so you must be patient I sm afraid to say.

Patriq
09-07-2017, 20:23
Thanks John!

Do they usually take the phone?

john
09-07-2017, 20:53
They are not always able to answer the phone due to pressure of work.
Also, I remember, there are phone mast upgrades going on in the area. That may mean the phone doesn't ring at all at their end of the line. It's a very rural area.

Patriq
09-07-2017, 21:12
Ok.
That's fine. I'll just try them again. :-)

LM mic
10-07-2017, 11:41
Hello Patric
I am just coming back from Lister bell ( watch my built thread) and I confirm both indications given by John :
1/ they are in a local rural place where sometimes due to storm or hot time the signal is absolutly hawfull to receive so thay cannot have all the calls ; these going directly to the answering machine
2 / due to the hight quality of not only the kit but also the service provided they have a hudge amount of order ..... they are arather small company and they all do a lot effort to satisfy customers and
sometime they need more time for replying to new request but I can tell you too that they do their best ( Craig and Lydia ) to reply to all
Just one word ; be patient and it's reallly worth to wait !!!!!!!!!!!:p:o

On the mean time just browse onto the various LB threads and you will have agood idea of how is the product

Patriq
10-07-2017, 12:05
Hi!

Thanks all!
I received a reply from Craig last night! :-)

I'll send him a reply later today.

monoposto
15-07-2017, 21:56
Would have to second mics response above. They are a small team and very busy! Be patient they will get back to you.