PDA

View Full Version : Blyton Park 16th July

turbonutter
11-07-2017, 18:57
Not sure what happened to my previous post, I must have pressed delete when I edited it...

Anyway I will be at Blyton on Sunday the 16th for a Javelin Track day...

Only 5 Places left if anyone else is interested - weather should be OK (if you believe the forecast)

mariner
11-07-2017, 20:28
Hi Neil,

Sorry can,t make it already have other plans, maybe another time.
Did see your first post but when it disappeared just assumed you,d been called back to work.

Rgds Bob

turbonutter
11-07-2017, 21:18
No problem, it's very short notice, even if I haddent deleted the first post, so I wasn't really expecting any takers..

turbonutter
16-07-2017, 21:32
Had a good day at Blyton, and nothing broke at all :) Also a nice surprise visit from David Evans, who opted for a passenger ride.... and now isn't sure his target of 400BHP from the toyota engine is enough......

STR_Strat
16-07-2017, 22:13
Thanks again for the ride Neil, thoroughly enjoyed it. For those that have never been to Blyton its a nice little albeit twisty circuit, at least that's my excuse for asking Neil to cut the session short:roll eyes:

Dave

turbonutter
16-07-2017, 23:54
Thanks again for the ride Neil, thoroughly enjoyed it. For those that have never been to Blyton its a nice little albeit twisty circuit, at least that's my excuse for asking Neil to cut the session short:roll eyes:

Dave

No problem Dave It was a pleasure :cool:

Checked my logs and found why the slight issue with what felt like a cut, it wasnt a cut, just the boost dropping 50kpa. Just needs a tweak or two in the boost control / boost target / throttle pedal tables... It was only happening at 80% throttle, after you left I made an effort to ensure I used full throttle and it didnt happen again, but the car was sliding around more, even drifting round lancaster onto the back straight............:D

The Slug
17-07-2017, 21:28
You should have it soted for Curborough next year then Neil, none of this second in front.