PDA

View Full Version : Workshop kit

Griff
28-10-2017, 22:31
Been looking around for a while for a new workshop trolley, the plastic tool box I bought back in the 80's had given up the ghost.
Having looked at various second hand blue point and snap on cabinets, I came across this for sale in the Halfords Professional line

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-professional-5-drawer-ball-bearing-cabinet

On sale at the moment 50% off (£124:00p inc. VAT), so ordered it this morning, and brought it home this afternoon, really impressed with it.
Already had the Blue Point tool box, which sits nicely on top, both are lockable, so 'management' can't borrow a precision adjustment tool, when she wants to hang a picture

STR_Strat
29-10-2017, 05:55
I don't think you can go wrong with the Halfords tool boxes. I've had this combination for a while now and its been great.

Just need a small step to see into the top box:(

LPH_UK
29-10-2017, 11:05
I've got exactly the same - not actually added or filled the middle unit yet though. It's just sat in my office above the garage waiting for me to get round to it.

As you say I'll need to use something to be able to see into the top one properly when I finally add it in!

Need to sort it all out to be honest - it's all got a bit disorganised......