PDA

View Full Version : LB Toyota Build Trolley

Birdman
17-05-2018, 14:42
Hi All,

I have a LB spec Toyota build trolley for sale which is now surplus to requirements. I'm looking for £50.00 to cover material costs which will be used to construct 2 handy service support stands I clocked at LB last week. I'm afraid it will be collection only from the Gatwick area unless you wish arrange carriage your self. The wheels are unbraked which did not hinder the build process at all. If you're interested send PM.

Gary

PS don't asked why the reflectors :D

ChrisCar6
17-05-2018, 22:56
Why the reflectors Gary? :p

The Slug
18-05-2018, 12:24
How about the Club buying this and lending out to members????

Chairman,
Treasurer

Thoughts???

Redline
18-05-2018, 13:22
I like the idea, what are the dimensions it dismantles to? It would be good to get it in a car for transportation....

Mark

Stratos Fear
18-05-2018, 15:22
Sounds like a good idea ! I wouldnt object (although no longer need a build trolley myself)

Peter

Guy Mayers
18-05-2018, 19:11
I like the idea, what are the dimensions it dismantles to? It would be good to get it in a car for transportation....

Mark

My guess is you'll need an angle grinder to dismantle it! Good idea buying it for future club members but who gets to store it when it's not in use? Craig probably!

And yes, what are the reflectors for? Trying to make the trolley IVA compliant?

Birdman
18-05-2018, 19:58
Why the reflectors Gary? :p
Glad you asked the question Chris.
I'd thought I practice getting this through the IVA test prior to completing the Stratos. Got as far as the IVA lighting section when the wife rudely interrupted " If you don't stop wasting time and get on with the B####y Stratos... you'll find all your belongings in a Sainsbury's carrier bay outside the front door tonight...understood !":eek: So here we are now removing temptation, hence the sale.:)

Mark
Hi Mark, L=1900mm W=970mm H=485mm incl castors, which are removable.