PDA

View Full Version : Craig and Lister Bell feature in Complete KitCar magazine

Stratos Fear
30-06-2018, 22:55
There is a short feature (and large photograph) of Craig and Lister Bell in the July edition of CKC which gives an insight into Craig's business and objectives.

Strat Fan
30-06-2018, 23:13
More text and a smaller photograph would have been preferable!!

renmure
01-07-2018, 00:18
Is there a free website to read the article on?
Just for tight fisted Scottish blokes who don’t want to buy the magazine.

Errr... asking for a friend.

LPH_UK
01-07-2018, 01:05

Doesn't the saying go - 'a picture paints a thousand words' :)

Fingers
01-07-2018, 10:15
"It's about fulfilling a childhood dream"

Absolutley, one that I've had since I was four years old. I smile from ear to ear when I drive my LB, and when I see it in the garage. I saved for a long time to make it happen and just love it.

I did a double take, I thought I was reading GQ magazine when I saw Craig's picture!

Normb666
01-07-2018, 10:37
Haven't seen the article, but just hope those who don't know about the LB STR don't get the wrong idea when they see the pic, and think it's actually a Craig White replica :) :)

Stratos Fear
02-07-2018, 14:08

Dont be modest Craig you are now an established and successful figure in the industry !

renmure
09-07-2018, 17:11
Ok, I splashed out and bought the CKC magazine. A friends Ultima is the cover feature so I reckoned I could almost justify the expense.

I thought it was a really good article and informative background for all LB customers.

ps. I was a bit shocked at the 3 year wait for a fully built car tho and I think there's a whole chunk of the market that would be put off by that.