PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Suite for the newborn?

Neil63
06-08-2018, 22:13
Preparations complete. Ready for collection. ;)

LPH_UK
06-08-2018, 23:14
Don't drink anything else and get a good night's sleep........

john
07-08-2018, 06:53
I think we had less facilities at the Vauxhall plant.......

Normb666
07-08-2018, 07:23
Exciting times, eh! Plenty of space there, i.e. lots more places to lose bits and bobs ;)
But tell me - was your camera on a bad acid trip when you took that interior workshop pic, or did you really build the place with all those curves and bends, including the roof trusses?? Haha! Still, enjoy the build, and make sure you get your front calipers the right way up :)

Neil63
07-08-2018, 08:21
Exciting times, eh! Plenty of space there, i.e. lots more places to lose bits and bobs ;)
But tell me - was your camera on a bad acid trip when you took that interior workshop pic, or did you really build the place with all those curves and bends, including the roof trusses?? Haha! Still, enjoy the build, and make sure you get your front calipers the right way up :)
Norm I think it was me on the trip not the camera. Leigh guilty as charged���� hence the edit this morning.

Guy Mayers
07-08-2018, 08:24
Glad I read the original, unedited post last night then - put a smile on my face! Good luck with the build!

Strat Fan
07-08-2018, 09:18
Don't remember anything being wrong with the original post, read it last night!

LPH_UK
07-08-2018, 10:07
Nothing wrong with it - just the result of over-excitement! And maybe some beer? ;)

Cracking garage space by the way.

Longtimefan
07-08-2018, 10:28
I read your original post last night in bed and was so amused by it that I had to read it to Carol, who was almost asleep at that point. We both enjoyed it and were sent of to sleep with a smile on our faces.

I think you should put it back and let others have a similar experience, it was an epic piece!!!

Robin T-M