PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Calendar - Your photos please !

Stratos Fear
08-09-2018, 15:41
Hi everyone

I'm starting to think about the 2019 SEC calendar so all suitable Stratos images gratefully received from all quarters

Images should be :

1) Bigger than 4 MB (or they will print as blurred images)
2) Recent ie within the last 18 months
3) Featuring an interesting Stratos or a Stratos in an interesting or spectacular setting - or a group of Strats with SEC members

Please send your images to cutlerpj@aol.com. Unfortunately I cant guarantee that all images received will be printed as we only have 12 months in a year but I will let you know whether or not I will include them.

Thanks - looking forward to seeing those pictures !

Peter

Stratos Fear
13-10-2018, 13:48
More photos needed please - details as below . As usual I would like to use a mix of Hawk, LB and the others - together with one or two of the original cars if possible and preferably recent photos . Colourful, interesting - you know the routine ......

Thanks

Peter

Stratos Fear
23-10-2018, 10:07
More photos please ! I have about 6 months worth of photos which isnt much good for a 12 month calendar ! Those that I have are from our "regular" calendar photo providers so if you want some variety it would be good to get new photos of different cars.
The photos must be:
1) Preferably recent - ie within the last year or 18 months
2) High definition - > 3 Mb file size
3) Of a Stratos - original or replica, whole car or part in close-up
4) Preferably in an interesting location or situation

Please include some details with each shot. I dont know many of the cars and cant tell the difference between the different makes - although do know a Lister Bell. Please supply engine details if possible and location of picture.

If I dont get more pictures I'll have to go with what i've got - so you could end up with more of the same - albeit lovely - familiar cars.

Thanks guys - do your best (or as we used to say in the Cubs - Dib Dib , Dob Dob etc etc)

Stratos Fear
30-10-2018, 12:15
Almost finished the calendar and have loads of good shots of Lister Bells and could do with a few more of other makes - Dont be shy all you Hawk, Corsa and Allora owners.

Many thanks to all those who have submitted photos so far - however I cant use all so will have to be selective - some unsuitable due to low resolution, or for other reasons eg too many red cars , too many Lister Bells (you can never have too many of these !) or frankly not ideal calendar shots.

I need to complete this exercise by early w/c 5th November so send your photos to cutlerpj@aol.com

NB It looks like all paid up members will get a free calendar this year as agreed at the AGM in Stoneleigh

Thanks

Peter

AndyGuyton
30-10-2018, 13:09
Nice! - Looking forward to seeing that!

Stratos Fear
06-11-2018, 17:26
Final Call - I now have a calendar which is just about complete - but if there is anyone who has a spectacular hi-res. shot that preferably is not a Lister Bell (I already have numerous LB shots !) and is keen to have it included this is your last chance !

Please send it to cutlerpj@aol.com

Thanks

Peter