PDA

View Full Version : Stratos Blueprints - Black Art Graphics Group buy?

LPH_UK
02-10-2018, 14:54
I have just been in touch with Black Art Graphics https://www.blackartgraphics.com/

You can see what they produce on their site and I have an A3 blueprint that they did form my old Lotus 340R. They are really nice quality. Currently the only Lancia they do is the Delta Integrale:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1252/4103/products/Lancia_Delta_Integrale_Evo_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1492700165

They have offered:

I am pleased to say that we can create a drawing for the Stratos. Based on a single order this would come in at £499, however if there is interest from the owners club then we can get the unit cost down significantly.

Based on 5 orders, we would be able to offer the A3 size plaques with our silver customisation package at £224 each, a discount of 10% over catalogue pricing.

Based on 10+ we could do £199 each (20% discount).

The silver customization package includes adding a specific VIN, reg plate, paint colour/code details and a date as well as customized technical spec, up to 9 lines of custom text and any factory wheel option. When I used them to do the 340R they also added some body customization in at a small added cost.

So, anyone interested? I'm certainly not going to be paying £499 for one! :D

I should make it clear that this is not a STRATOSEC endorsed group purchase at the moment, just an idea I had. Payment would be direct to Black Art Graphics and dealings to specify custom text etc would also be directly with them.

Moxox
02-10-2018, 17:53
I think that's a great idea Leigh - but I'd want a 'Lister Bell STR' titled one - with appropriate technical spec, to match the car we're building rather than a generic Lancia Stratos...which may need to be squared with Craig..

renmure
02-10-2018, 20:19
I'd join in at the price based on 10+

Stradale493
02-10-2018, 20:32
Stradale or Group 4 (round or square)?

LPH_UK
03-10-2018, 00:21
They would do 'Lister Bell' but as you say we'd have to clear that with Craig. They did Lotus ones and got pulled up by Lotus AFAIK. They are now 'officially sanctioned' by Lotus and can use the logos etc.

The round / square and Stradale issues could be sorted. If we got at least 5 of each I suppose. Mind you, as it's only small changes to the general design then Dan (at Black Art) might help us with it. He's seems a very decent chap.

I'll send him some more info and see what he says.

Cheers

Normb666
03-10-2018, 07:05
I think to do both Group 4 arch types, you'd deffo need to "square" it with Craig...then wait till negotiations had been "rounded" off.

....OK, I'll get me coat, and hit the Stradale :-P

Stratos Fear
03-10-2018, 19:59
GROAN - thanks Norm !

Stevenp3762
06-10-2018, 01:05
I'd join in at the price based on 10+

Yes, myself also at the 10 plus pricing structure...Steven