PDA

View Full Version : New member in Brackley, Northants

mistamun
04-10-2018, 20:54
Just joined the forum so saying "hi everyone".

Originally from Portugal I've lived in the UK for the last decade working as an engineer in the motorsport industry.

I've got a few (cheap) classic cars spread between both countries and am currently restoring an Alfetta GTV6 and a Triumph Spitfire.

Love for the Stratos has been there since childhood but because the kit car scene is virtually inexistent back home it wasn't until I came over to this country that I learned about the different kits available and have been flirting with the idea of building one since then.

Not that I'm deciding to move forward with that idea but I'm definitely going to stick around the forum and hopefully be part of the community too. From what I have been reading it already seems like a pretty nice one.

Cheers,
Pedro

Guy Mayers
04-10-2018, 21:24
Welcome to the group Pedro! It's a pretty friendly bunch here and you'll be welcome to come along to any meetings that are organised! Especially if you bring something interesting along. failing that, chocolate HobNobs!
Guy

mistamun
08-10-2018, 13:03
Hi Guy, recognise you from the AO forum :)

Cheers, I will keep an eye out and hopefully have something interesting on the road soon!