PDA

View Full Version : KITFEST 2019

Skelly
10-12-2018, 20:49
New show for 2019

14th -16th June

Santa Pod Raceway

We can have a club stand at this show.

Ticket prices (anyone attending will need a ticket, driver/passenger/s)

TICKET
Saturday & Sunday........£22.00
Sunday only.................£14.00
Saturday only...............£10.00
Friday Early Arrival........£5.00
(12pm-7pm)

Camping (Saturday night) is included in the Sat/Sun ticket

The club will order the tickets so if you could pay for any tickets required using the Paypal.

Using your own Paypal login and send as friend to regalia@stratosec.com
Please put "SANTAPOD" in Paypal notes field so we know what the payment is for.

Can you post on this thread which tickets you want and when paid for and if you are going in a Stratos

If you want early bird price please make payment by 28th Jan
Can still order tickets after this date but will be at the higher price

As an incentive, any fully paid up members who go to this event will have the price of their ticket refunded by the club.

Tickets order so far

Mark Eaton 1 x Sat and Sun (Redline)
Mark Eaton 2 x Sun (Redline)
David CJ 1 x Sat (David J)
David Evans 1 x Sat and Sun (STR_Strat)
Bob McAdam 1 x Sat (mariner)
Carol and John 2 x Sat and Sun plus early arrival Fri
Andy 1 x Sat and Sun (ducatiman)

Can still order tickets for this event.
If you wish yo display your Strat can you order your tickets soon to guarantee a place on the stand.

Redline
10-12-2018, 21:48
Alan,

I'm up for it. Might even have a go at the RWYB .....

Mark

David J
11-12-2018, 10:02
Alan

I would be interested in going.

David

Skelly
06-01-2019, 22:41
Ticket prices on first post

Phubb
08-01-2019, 11:02
Hi
Well as this is on my doorstep I will say provisionally yes. Now whether I make it my Allora remains to be seen as its still in need of some serious work.
Pete ( and Julie if she's not working )

Redline
08-01-2019, 16:28
Early Bird, Saturday and Sunday, coming with LB STR, ticket paid via regalia.
Awaiting passenger information...

Mark

dag
17-01-2019, 14:48
[QUOTE=Redline;43869]Early Bird, Saturday and Sunday, coming with LB STR, ticket paid via regalia.
Awaiting passenger information
Tickets bought, took me through Ticketmaster couldn't fathom pay by regalia business. Not to worry hope the weather is dry haven't been there for forty years or there abouts.

Redline
17-01-2019, 19:33
Guys,

I think what Skelly is saying is make your payment to the club by sending money to our PayPal account (using your PayPal login and send as a friend, so PayPal doesn't take a commission) and we'll order all the tickets as part of our club purchase that gets us a stand as well.... If you get the money to us by 28th Jan then we can still get a club order in by 31st Jan to get the Early bird discount. Our PayPal account is regalia@stratosec.com, put a note in the PayPal notes field to say it's for SantaPod (so we can see that on our account) and let us also know via this thread (belt and braces and all that) what days/tickets you are after..... We'll place an order by 31st and again later for those who advise after 31st. That way we'll get allocated space for the club...

Mark

Skelly
18-01-2019, 11:25
Thanks Mark

Saturday night camping is included in the Sat/Sun ticket.

Have updated first post

Skelly

David J
18-01-2019, 17:40
Following Mark’s post figured out how to pay for the ticket via PayPal to regalia. 1 Saturday ticket at £10.00.

David

mariner
21-01-2019, 12:05
Hi,

Just confirming entry for this event - have sent £10 via paypal to regalia for one Saturday only ticket.

rgds Bob

STR_Strat
21-01-2019, 12:18
Hi,

Also confirming £17 paid to regalia for the weekend.

Dave

Redline
26-01-2019, 19:09
Early Bird, 2 more for Sunday, paid £22.40 to regalia.

Mark

carol
28-01-2019, 21:23
Alan
i have paid for 2 people, weekend tickets[Sat & Sunday] & , camping with with early arriving fees total of £45.20. hope this is the correct amount.

NOTE;
just to let people know when you pay via paypal, please nominate the money transfer via friends transfer box, where there are no fees charged to the club.

thank you Alan for organizing this event.

Regards John & Carol

ducatiman
29-01-2019, 00:38
Just used Paypal and transferred £17.60 for the weekend..............

Skelly
02-02-2019, 20:45
First post updated

Redline
08-02-2019, 08:54
I have sent the tickets out to all those who have bought tickets above, please check your e-mails.

Mark

mariner
08-02-2019, 12:20
Thanks Mark my ticket arrived

rgds Bob

colleyv12
10-05-2019, 21:28
Any one know what the cost is now for camping and can we bring the motor home and 2 dogs?

Redline
11-05-2019, 10:36
Steve,

Prices are £22 per person (http://www.santapod.co.uk/kitfest.php) for Sat/Sun with camping

Motorhome is allowed (http://www.santapod.co.uk/camping.php)

No dogs. (http://www.santapod.co.uk/animals.php)

I have got space for the SEC stand and can get passes for club members (with cars) to have the cars next to the stand.

Suggest you buy tickets by phone (01234 782828) and let me know what your plans are so I can add it into the mix.

Mark

ducatiman
11-05-2019, 16:52
Mark
Have the rest of the tickets been sent out yet, as I have nothing.....................:confused:

Redline
11-05-2019, 17:59
Andy, PM sent, Mark

colleyv12
11-05-2019, 20:53
Thanks Mark, I'll give it a miss, if the dogs don't get in, I don't

Thanks anyway

Steve

Normb666
26-05-2019, 21:14
Wasn't gonna get to this one, but it seems I might be able to manage it after all. If I go I'll pay on the (virtual) door.

Revs
30-05-2019, 10:47
Is there still time to order for this, or if I buy tickets on the day is there space at the stand?

Redline
30-05-2019, 18:51
I think you can get tickets online or by phone from here (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway/EDP/Event/Index/2811). Should be space on the stand....

Mark

Redline
30-05-2019, 19:00
I have the following as attending with cars for the stand. Please confirm or (if you are missing) let me know so that I can ensure we have enough space...

Me - Redline Sat+Sun
David - David J Sat
David - STR_Strat Sat+Sun
Bob - mariner Sat
Carol and John - Carol - Fri+Sat+Sun
Andy - ductiman Sat+Sun
Stephen - dag days not known
Richard - revs days not known

And for those attending and camping, let me have some idea of the space required in addition to the vehicle (tent size, camper van, trailer etc etc)

cheers

Mark

Revs
30-05-2019, 20:01
I think you can get tickets online or by phone from here (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway/EDP/Event/Index/2811). Should be space on the stand....

Mark

Many thanks, will be there Saturday.

mariner
30-05-2019, 20:22
Hi Mark,

Just to confirm I'll be there Sat

Rgds Bob

STR_Strat
10-06-2019, 21:11
Planning to be there Sat and Sunday:)

Dave

Redline
13-06-2019, 21:35
It's this weekend!

We should have tarmac space set aside for 10 cars by the club stand. I have also asked for some generous space on the grass for camping, motor homes and trailers.

There are no club stand passes to hand out, but it should be obvious that those of us with cars are there for the stand and you should be directed to the tarmac area where space has been allocated for us. Let them know you are displaying with SEC. You will need to relocate your trailers and motor homes onto the grass after unloading your cars. You WILL need your tickets as well.

Peter C has the club gazebo and will arrive about 9am on Sat for set-up.

I will arrive about 8am Sat (driving my Zenith STR). I will have a couple of chairs but no table which we'll have to sort out on the day, any assistance on this would be well received. I have a flatscreen TV with a rolling club video, powered from a car battery and inverter, to encourage people to come to our stand and enjoy our company and merchandise. If I get time I will employ a weightloss programme on the car (and myself) and have a go on the strip as well.

Looking forward to it and catching up with you all

Mark

Normb666
14-06-2019, 08:56
I'll only be there on the Sunday, but no car yet...well, not a Stratos-shaped one, anyway. If I bring a scale model can I park that on the club stand? Aw go on...

ducatiman
14-06-2019, 09:01
Just been looking at the weather for Santa Pod at the weekend and according to the BBC at the moment it should be dry. For those who have not been to a 1/4 mile track before if it starts raining all runs down the strip will be suspended until the the rain has stopped and the track has dried out. Don't forget your helmets if you want to run the 1/4 mile but if your car will not exceed 110mph you don't need one..............:confused: (statement on FAQ's on Santa Pod website)

I'll have to park the R8 discretely next to the club stand.............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

dag
14-06-2019, 16:30
Sorry but have had to cancel I've had a bit of flooding.

ducatiman
15-06-2019, 10:40
So much to good plans...........................sorry can't make it now.

Redline
15-06-2019, 20:31
For those who are around on Sun, once you get in the main entrance, proceed into the circuit looking to the right for the SEC banners in the camping area. You should find Carol and John who have the passes to get you to the Club area. You should get one and then Find us round the far side of the strip (marshals will guide you)

Normb666
17-06-2019, 11:13
Well that was an interesting experience. All seemed a touch haphazard and not that well attended by the kit fraternity - as Dave Evans pointed out, not a single Cobra!! - but it's the first running of this event, and you've gotta be grateful that the organisers pulled it together, so I remain optimistic for the next one.

Good to see old faces and say Hi to some new ones, and thanks to Carol and John for taking their motorhome down and running the regalia thing again (and apparently it wasn't them who took their motorhome down the strip...26 sec standing quarter and a terminal speed of 50mph...), and to Mark for running with the event from a SEC perspective. Cheers!

AndyGuyton
17-06-2019, 12:48
It was a little bit 'spot the kit car' wasn't it? - I enjoyed it though. Good to catch up with Simon, and to meet new friends in Mark, David and Norm. The 2 LB's that were present, definitely whetted the appetite for my own that's arriving next year.

Normb666
17-06-2019, 21:37
I particularly like the pic of the handsome fat bald guy, with Dave Evans' car making it into shot slightly. :)

David J
20-06-2019, 07:37
Found this on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVJev9VF_ao

Stratos Fear
20-06-2019, 10:58
Thanks Dave for drawing our attention to this - a good shot of your car ! - and a good summary of the event. This is the guy who wants to do a feature on Stratos replicas that I posted a couple of days ago. His feature on the Lambo Countach replica scene was interesting and worth a viewing. So contact him, if you want your car in a Stratos feature.