PDA

View Full Version : Just back from Stoneleigh

Rex191
05-05-2019, 19:07
So after seeing an advert for the kit car show on Saturday I decided a quiet Sunday will be transformed with a trip to Stoneleigh. I’ve always loved the look of the Stratos and I am looking for my next track car/weekend car. After meeting a few of the members there and having spent some time on the LB stand I decided I should have one in my life. I’m no good with the spanner’s so will have to wait to have one built but I will be placing a deposit as soon as possible.

I look forward to meeting you all. Are there any owners in the Bucks area?

hollytree
05-05-2019, 19:57
Hi
I am in St Albans and have Corse I.
If you dont want to build it, have you seen this https://www.stratosec.com/Forum/showthread.php/4869-Lister-Bell-STR

Was planning on Stoneleigh today (Sunday), but house drains were blocked and Thames Water were due to come yesterday and failed to turn up, so I had to wait in until noon today.
Sky coming tomorrow to fix TV
Steve

Longtimefan
06-05-2019, 01:04
Hi, Stephan, welcome, saw my car in a completed state today for the first time on the LB stand, you will not be disappointed and it will be well worth the wait.

Rex191
07-05-2019, 10:49
Hi, Stephan, welcome, saw my car in a completed state today for the first time on the LB stand, you will not be disappointed and it will be well worth the wait.

Was Yours the red and white one with the white roof scoop and red wheels.

Rex191
17-05-2019, 00:11
Deposit now paid. The wait begins. Happy days.

PostRoom
25-07-2019, 18:26
How long's the wait?