PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Moors Tour 2018

David J
06-10-2019, 14:37
I was just searching the internet and came across this link to a French site https://newsdanciennes.com/2018/07/19/voyage-au-coeur-du-patrimoine-ferroviaire-de-langleterre/. The French chap was at Grosmont on the same Saturday we were there, looking at the steam trains etc. He heard, spotted and took photos on the cars. Phil you are famous. It is a bit ironic that Nellie now resides in France.

You have to scroll down through the site to find the pictures of the cars go past the Ford Anglias.

The Moors and Wolds run is on for next year, I am currently in the process of getting the Hotel arrangements confirmed.

David

Normb666
06-10-2019, 19:15
You just never know where these Stratos thingies might turn up...I'm wondering what you were looking for that's a bit French, hmmm? ;)

Good to hear you're doing another run next year. I was worried you might be getting too Wold. :) :)

OK, I'll get me coat...

Longtimefan
07-10-2019, 15:30
David, I'm hijacking the thread a little bit, but was on duty at Prescott, last weekend, and spotted this novel alternative to getting a little more ventilation into the car, could be a solution for you!!! (There is a fan in there)

David J
07-10-2019, 16:38
Robin

Not very subtle, is it detachable?, at least I have detachable air conditioning units for both the passenger and the driver.

David