PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Alfa V6, A/C Compressor Bracket wanted

LOFT6.6
17-10-2019, 21:39
I can't for the life of me find the above, which I did take off the engine 6 months ago. Can find lots of bits that I dont need, but not this part. Attachments show what I am after (I think). Hope someone out there can help, perhaps someone who has decided not to fit A/c to their car.
Cheers in advance guys.

Strat Fan
17-10-2019, 21:56
You won't find that part on an Alfa, That is a very old ListerBell fabricated AC mounting bracket/engine mount.
The Alfa equivalent part is cast aluminium and would be disposed of anyway because it doesn't work with the rubber mounting bush.

LOFT6.6
17-10-2019, 22:30
You won't find that part on an Alfa, That is a very old ListerBell fabricated AC mounting bracket/engine mount.
The Alfa equivalent part is cast aluminium and would be disposed of anyway because it doesn't work with the rubber mounting bush.

Thanks Craig. Yes just been out to the garage and do still have that cast Alfa engine mount with Compressor mount incorporated. Just don't remember that part of the strip down! Presume that is something that you can help with then? I knew I didn't need it after all!! :rolleyes: