PDA

View Full Version : Pester time ! Calendar photos please

Stratos Fear
26-10-2019, 16:36
C'mon guys if you want a calendar (free again - I believe) please let me have your Strat piccies.

High resolution (min 4MB) or the calendar software will reject them as they will print blurred.

Send them to:

cutlerpj@aol.com

Thanks

Peter

Fingers
26-10-2019, 18:18
What's the latest date you need the photos by Peter? I've got a big Italian car rally in a couple of weeks where I should get some good photos.

Stratos Fear
27-10-2019, 19:34
Hi Paul
We can probably wait a couple of weeks but wouldn't want to go much later than Mid November

So - I look forward to seeing some (more) good pics of your car !

Peter

ah_sprite
28-10-2019, 10:29
Peter, have just sent a few across to you.
Regards
Richard

Fingers
29-10-2019, 04:12
Ok Peter, I'll send a couple of older pictures that will need cropping to look a bit better.

Stratos Fear
31-10-2019, 12:02
Hi everyone

I've looked at the photos and if all were acceptable I'd be OK for the calendar - HOWEVER a number of the photos sent in are too small (file size) and unfortunately will pixelate when printed. Believe it or not I've also had some file images which were too large. The Calendar printers cannot handle 65 MB files unfortunately (and that one took about 5 minutes to download onto my PC). It is a superb image of professional quality but sadly not usable for our humble little calendar.

So please can you check your Strat piccies and send me some images in the range 5 - 10 MB if possible.
I also have a lot of red cars and it might be good if we can have some other colour variants - and I also have some great shots of Richard's car in fluorescent green. I don't have the obligatory Alitalia liveried car so far, so it would be good to have one of those.

Thanks everybody - we're almost there - but keeping sending the (correct file size) images !

Peter