PDA

View Full Version : Fulvia anyone?

tomsredstratos
27-10-2019, 17:28
Fulvia at auction.

We joke about Lancia rust but its actually snapped!

Couldnt seem to post a link,kept going to auction homepage so heres a screenshot.

Look at the other cars. All from the same 'collection'.

Normb666
27-10-2019, 19:01
I think that Fulvia might, just might, be a bit too far gone. But never say never! Wonder if there's a beer crate underneath propping it up??

The rest of the stuff is fascinating... some of those cars...a Trident Clipper??? Can't remember the last time I saw one of those! A wire-wheeled Gilbern! An Arkley SS! And loads of other motors I'd forgotten about - I remember some of those kits but can't remember their names... whoever it was who owned that lot, there's one thing we know about them - they didn't own a footpump :)

I noticed where it said "135 lots in PART 1 of this collection". Jeeez. What else is there!!! The auction's in Preston next Saturday...tempted to go along just for a look...!

Normb666
02-11-2019, 18:39
So I went to that auction today with Richard. In the flesh, that Fulvia looked even worse...but someone actually paid £1200 plus commission and VAT for it. That was about £1500 too much, I thought :)

The other stuff was also fetching all the money...I think I'm in the wrong business!!