PDA

View Full Version : STONELEIGH SAT 02 & SUN 03 MAY 2020

Ken Tomblin
13-01-2020, 14:37
I have just received the booking forms for the club stand. Just looking for conformation regarding the show and the AGM

Normb666
13-01-2020, 21:53
Hi Ken,

Excellent timing - was discussing the future of our AGM location earlier today and decided we'll do Stoneleigh again this year, with the possibility of a change next time. It's an odd one this time around, being on Sat and Sun, but on the basis that we usually hold the AGM on the first day (Sunday) and have the Bank Hol Monday free, let's keep the 1st-day arrangement and hold it on the Saturday.
I'll post a separate thread about the AGM shortly, with other stuff besides the date and location, so everyone, watch out for that.

As always, really appreciate you doing the biz for everyone.

Cheers!

Norm

Ken Tomblin
16-01-2020, 11:59
Club display area for 24 cars booked stand number is 51B which is our normal site. Norm/Peter i have not booked a marquee as this has to be orded from Stoneleigh Ian ford has taken care of this in the past. i also have the booking forms for the Newark Kit Car Festival on 25-26 July what are your thoughts

Regards Ken

Normb666
16-01-2020, 13:18
Jeez, that was quick....I'm going to start calling you Tornado Ken, the Whirling Dervish :)
Thanks a lot for doing that, and we'll sort out the marquee - think I've got the addy for the providers somewhere. If not, I'll drop a line to Ian.

Newark...yeah, think we should support that. Go ahead and make the booking for a pitch - cheers! Dunno we necessarily need a marquee for that one, or at least one as large as Stoneleigh, as we won't be having an AGM-type thing happening and won't need to cram so many in together.

The Slug
17-01-2020, 00:05
All the details have been passed to Peter for the Marquee tonight folks.

Stratos Fear
18-01-2020, 14:37
Yep - I've got the marquee details from Ian and will be ordering it shortly.
P

mel lewis
19-01-2020, 13:55
Hi Norm

As regards changing the venue, I suggest you ask the members first via an online poll ??? or something like.

Just a suggestion !

Mel

Revs
19-01-2020, 19:19
Saturday is Auto Italia at Brooklands. Might make the Sunday

Normb666
19-01-2020, 21:46
Mel, yeah, the idea was to mention it at this year's AGM and see what the general feeling was like, initially, and then take it from there. So if anyone has any strong views on this - either way - it might be a good idea to get along to Stoneleigh this year, make them known, and discuss them!