PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ottawa, Canada

evansp60
31-10-2020, 13:19
Looking forward to being a productive member of this group.
Currently driving an '06 Elise Turbo. Lots of track days! Been tracking for 25 yrs and
teaching for 15yrs. Started with a '72 240z, that I still have, progressed to a Ferrari 348
and bought my Lotus in late '05 (first Elise landed in Canada). 2nd yr of ownership I turbo-charged
it (plus suspension, brakes, etc) and have yet to have driven a car I enjoy more. THEN I found
the Lister Stratos and decided a build was in order.
So, I'm on the list for a Lister Stratos kit and am anxious to learn all things Stratos.
I do a lot of my own wrenching, calling in the professionals to review my work so I don't kill myself.
This is gonna be fun!

Longtimefan
31-10-2020, 13:40
Welcome to the fraternity. There are plenty of streams on here that you will find very helpful with your adventure, I certainly did with my build of an LB which was my first attempt at anything like this. I'm sure you will throughly enjoy it and find it very rewarding.

We will look forward to your progress posts.

Robin

Stratos Fear
31-10-2020, 14:41
Good luck with the build - I hope you dont have too long a wait for your kit - but the whole build process is very fulfilling and with plenty of scope for personalisation - as you can see from this Forum.

evansp60
01-11-2020, 03:54
The wait list is into 2022. Gives me lots of time to plan.
I can race my Lotus in the meantime

Stratos Fear
01-11-2020, 17:27
That's nice - I love the colour !