PDA

View Full Version : 2021

Longtimefan
01-01-2021, 11:43
Is there anybody out there???

This is the New Year and the start of a new era for the UK.

A Happy New Year, it can only get better from now on compared with 2020.:confused:

Kenny m
01-01-2021, 12:09
Happy new year Robin and everyone else on the forum

renmure
01-01-2021, 13:31
Happy New Year everyone

john
01-01-2021, 13:45
Happy New Year everyone!
Being a grumpy old sod I was in bed with a good book at 9.00pm last night.
If Paddy McGuiness is the best the BBC can do on a new years eve then they can kiss my tv licence fee goodbye very soon!
Anyway, this year is going to be better in all other respects so I'll quit moaning right now!

westonTB
01-01-2021, 16:59
Happy new year to all and good riddance to 2020!
I celebrated the new year sitting by the fire reading the gov IVA book! Looking forward to this year and an almost definite IVA fail!
Take care out there folks:)

Longtimefan
01-01-2021, 17:22
Happy new year to all and good riddance to 2020!
I celebrated the new year sitting by the fire reading the gov IVA book! Looking forward to this year and an almost definite IVA fail!
Take care out there folks:)

What had the world come too in 2020, that New Year’s Eve had to be spent with nothing more exciting than a Gov IVA book !!!! Good riddance, I am with you all the way.

Still thickish snow outside, Just going to put some more logs on the fire.

Normb666
01-01-2021, 22:30
We've had thick snow here too. I went outside and asked it what the capital of England was...never even got a reply. Like I said, thick.

Happy 2021, everyone! :)

Karnevil
02-01-2021, 11:32
We've had thick snow here too. I went outside and asked it what the capital of England was...never even got a reply. Like I said, thick.

Happy 2021, everyone! :)

We have a lot of thick rain around here,it hasn't got the sense to begger orf across the Mersey and leave us with glorious sunshine....................................

Guy Mayers
02-01-2021, 11:47
We have a lot of thick rain around here,it hasn't got the sense to begger orf across the Mersey and leave us with glorious sunshine....................................

That's because I told it to stay over there. Been stocktaking at a mushroom farm today and it was -3 at 6am today. Still not got warm!

Willtord
02-01-2021, 12:05
Happy New Year everybody! ;)

It's snowing here. probably about 0.3mm on the ground. I'm pinned to the television waiting for all of the reports on the chaos and the government's announcement "It surprised us this year, but we'll be prepared next year!"
Once I've seen that, I'll be off to buy toilet roll and pasta, if my car can get off the drive.
Good luck everyone!

Karnevil
02-01-2021, 12:25
....................................................Been stocktaking at a mushroom farm today and it was -3 at 6am today. Still not got warm!

You are missing 3 mushrooms?Maybe they stayed out all night and not yet back,6 a.m is pretty early to be doing a roll call,did you try other rooms,maybe they had a sleep over.
They'll be back for breakfast i guess.

OR.......

Could be rats...................................................

Guy Mayers
02-01-2021, 16:04
You are missing 3 mushrooms?Maybe they stayed out all night and not yet back,6 a.m is pretty early to be doing a roll call,did you try other rooms,maybe they had a sleep over.
They'll be back for breakfast i guess.

OR.......

Could be rats...................................................

It was you!!! You're the rat that nicked the 3 missing mushrooms. Shiitake!!

Happy new year Andy! Hope it's nice and toasty in the new shed, if you let it get damp you'll be the one growing mushrooms!

Longtimefan
02-01-2021, 16:39
Still not got warm!

Heated Gilet is what you need Guy, bought one just before Christmas for myself, £12.99, thought I would risk it at that price. USB connection, but no battery with it!!!!! but what can you expect for that price. Got a 1000000m/ah for another £12, Bl---y marvelous!!!!

Only thing wrong with it now, they are know for sale at £9.99 !!!!!!!!!!

manta356
05-01-2021, 16:57
Happy New Year to All from the Emerald Isle