PDA

View Full Version : Jay Leno's Garage

Griff
25-01-2021, 18:41
Just found this, Lancia Stratos

1975 Lancia Stratos HF - Jay Leno's Garage - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47sjRyCj6pA)

Guy Mayers
25-01-2021, 19:16
thanks for sharing that! I think he liked it!

ITFCFAN88
26-01-2021, 17:10
I had the pleasure of meeting the late John Campion at the Amelia Island Concours and also saw this car. Such a nice guy who loved his rally cars which he kept in his garage/museum. A sad loss. What a glorious sound this car made.

tomsredstratos
26-01-2021, 22:57
I enjoyed that.

He genuinely liked the car for what it is, and trying to open the rear bonnet made me chuckle.

Do you think he snapped the boot catch at 8.42?

Bernard
27-01-2021, 16:39
I enjoyed that.

He genuinely liked the car for what it is, and trying to open the rear bonnet made me chuckle.

Do you think he snapped the boot catch at 8.42?

I'm sure he can afford the repair Tom
Good watch................ I liked the fact that he presented himself in overalls !

westonTB
28-01-2021, 11:48
I winced when Jay slammed the boot, reminds me of when my brother repeatedly slammed my Beta glove box then said it was broken! (after years of being in Beta's & being told how the catches work!) My children have no such issues with a Beta glove box OR a Stratos boot so maybe there is hope for the future? ... & Chris can sell Mester Leno a new catch:rolleyes:

Fingers
29-01-2021, 18:24
I winced when Jay slammed the boot, reminds me of when my brother repeatedly slammed my Beta glove box then said it was broken! (after years of being in Beta's & being told how the catches work!) My children have no such issues with a Beta glove box OR a Stratos boot so maybe there is hope for the future? ... & Chris can sell Mester Leno a new catch:rolleyes:

Me too, made me cringe. I lost count of how many times I glued my Beta glove box catch back together after people didn’t listen.