PDA

View Full Version : Steve Perez article

Karnevil
10-02-2021, 18:45
Fish around to find the collector article.
And congratulate me on a 6.0% and 2.1% increase in my TR7 values.......................yeah.................right!

https://www.classiccarsmagazine.co.uk/blog/market-insights/market-watch-triumph-tr7s-growing-faster-than-some-astons?utm_source=CLC_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=clc_traffic&utm_content=content

Normb666
10-02-2021, 20:33
TWO TR7's?? Ahh, now you're just after sympathy. ;)

What usually happens is that peeps see a Strat and say "is that a TR7?" So when you're in the TR7, I expect them to ask if it's a Stratos....?

Joking aside I'd expect them to be increasing in value on the basis that they're classics now, and it's another one of those cars that you don't realise you've not seen one for yonks till one goes past. So getting a bit rare.

Karnevil
10-02-2021, 21:02
TWO TR7's?? Ahh, now you're just after sympathy. ;)

What usually happens is that peeps see a Strat and say "is that a TR7?" So when you're in the TR7, I expect them to ask if it's a Stratos....?

Joking aside I'd expect them to be increasing in value on the basis that they're classics now, and it's another one of those cars that you don't realise you've not seen one for yonks till one goes past. So getting a bit rare.

Oddly people call them TVR's they get muddled with the T & R bit and the shape I think.

And yes,I want sympathy.......................I do not have a TR8 DHC and a TR8 FHC and a TR7 V8 Rally car.

Normb666
10-02-2021, 21:12
Give it time.... ;) Although maybe you won't want them, once you get the Strat on the road!