PDA

View Full Version : Club display and Kart Grand Prix.

john
01-04-2021, 20:00
If there is enough interest I would like to organize a club event at Hooton Park Kart circuit at Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. ( Next door to the Vauxhall car plant).
Possible date, to hopefully coincide with restrictions being completely lifted, would be either Saturday 26th June or Sunday 27th June.
The owners of the circuit have had a couple of car club events there.
We can run a Grand Prix event with the circuits twin engined go-karts if we get enough people interested. Always great fun.
I figure there are quite a few of us now within striking distance of this venue, and with the end of June falling quite nicely between Dave's Yorkshire run and Norm's Northern run, it will give an opportunity for others to get together if you cant make a full weekend run.
I can organize hospitality on the day.
So I can firm this all up, please post below if this appeals. Please say which day you would prefer, if you would like to enter a GP, and if you would be bringing a Stratos or summat else interesting!

Guy Mayers
01-04-2021, 20:22
I'd happily come along with the Stratos John! Not sure I'd want to do the Karting though! Happy to spectate...
Guy

Normb666
01-04-2021, 20:55
Go on then, put me down....for the event, I mean :-P

Karting's not my scene either (when I sit in one I absolutely kill the power-to-weight, twin engines or not!) If I've got the Strat by then I'll bring that, otherwise....ummmm....well it won't be the Panda :)

ah_sprite
03-04-2021, 12:12
I'd be very keen for the GP and could likely bring the Stratos along!

john
03-04-2021, 19:53
Looks like we could be guaranteed 1st and 2nd on the podium Rich......

sdebez
10-04-2021, 22:53
I would happily make the effort to get the car out and take part in the karting.
Sach